Is something going on?

Dan Salmon

RE: Is something going on?

Postby Dan Salmon » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Taking a play from the Dems playbook?  Never let a good crisis go to waste? (sarcasm)

What's up Ron?

elliot921129

Postby elliot921129 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Been pretty busy ensuring my mother sustains a quality job as a kindergarten teacher (not here for a political battle[;)]) ... other than that ice fishing, celebrating the Pack’s win and keeping up with college has been taking up all the time.

Trust me though my mind meanders in the direction of planting plots, hanging new sets and the mature bucks that made it through on what feels like an hourly basis. It would be nice if it stopped snowing so I could go out and look for some sheds but Wisconsin weather is such a tease. I even talked myself into getting the new Hoyt Rampage (I now believe in love at first sight). I’m definitely counting down the days.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 am

This place has been a ghost town for awhile... I burned myself out from scouting and hunting deer relentlessly last year. I havent shot my bow in about 2 months, haven't scavenged the woods since late bow season. Once the snow melts, I can shoot bow in the backyard once again and get back in the woods.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 am

ORIGINAL: Dan Salmon

What's up Ron?

Like I said, busy busy busy. There are some good works being done that we can all talk about in a few months. Promote, protect, preserve. Some things are to important to be left to chance.[/align]

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Hopefully this is good for all sportsmen and women, and not exclusive to WBH interests.  The secrecy on matters that are brought up without details makes me leery, but i guess I'll have to assume the best until shown otherwise.

MoBowman

Postby MoBowman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Typically this is the slow time of the season on about all hunting forums. We stay really busy over at MissouriWhitetails with our forums but we have activities going on for the youth and disabled all year long. Turkey season and Dove season are coming up real quick and you will begin to see more activity the closer they get. Right now the 3d season is beginning to go full swing so lets GO SHOOT SOME FOAM.
Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass it on
www.Missouriwhitetails.com

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

ORIGINAL: Dan Salmon

Hopefully this is good for all sportsmen and women, and not exclusive to WBH interests.  The secrecy on matters that are brought up without details makes me leery, but i guess I'll have to assume the best until shown otherwise.

[font=arial]Hope springs eternal Dan. Go with that. [;)][/font]
[/align][font=arial][/font] 
[/align][font=arial]I dont work for "All sportsmen" But............... All are welcome to join and I will be happy to work for them and all (even those that dont join) have been reaping the benefits of 70 years of good works.[/font]
[/align]

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Probably should have used another word, I've had all the "Hope" I can deal with the past couple years.

Frankly, not much for the word "Change" either.  Lately I'm more into "Bold".

wisbooner3932

Postby wisbooner3932 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I've started making my own bow strings which is extremely time consuming considering I'm still in the trial and error phase.  It's very interesting though, I'm having a lot of fun with it!
You can take my gun, from my cold dead hands.

Centralwisconsinland

Postby Centralwisconsinland » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Packing up and heading to Green Bay for the Wisconsin Deer Classic and Hunting Expo, I have always had a good time there. Things are quiet at this site it was busier last year trying to raise the over winter goals.
It's easier to do a job right the first time than to explain why you didn't.

PreviousNext

Return to Wisconsin