Uncle...

Dan Salmon

Uncle...

Postby Dan Salmon » Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I just don't care anymore. Retch have your way with the forum. There are better places to be than where you show up on the net. Have fun while it lasts.

retch sweeny

Re: Uncle...

Postby retch sweeny » Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Taking the ball and going home? In the real world, that is the easiest guy to go up against. you can always count on him to quit. I'd like to say I'll miss you. ;)

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Wed May 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Nope, not going away. Just not going to acknowledge anymore of the baiting.

The hyper-partisan, my way or the highway, crap attitude that is coming out at every level (National, State and Local) and on every issue anymore is what is making me realize my time is better spent doing things I enjoy with people that I like. I'm just at the I don't really give a damn about any of it anymore stage (Ironically I fall into the age group of hunters that is falling off more drastically in than the 50+ crowd). I can't do things I want to do, or try things I might want to try because a few make the rules and they don't like me having a choice.

Democrat or Republican.

Of course you wouldn't miss me, without anyone to challenge your mantra, life becomes so much easier for you. Get what you want when you want it. I don't care, maybe you should help the DNR figure out why people are quitting hunting. I know where you could start. :P

bigwisconsinbucks

Postby bigwisconsinbucks » Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Amen Dan! The constant bickering and going back and forth is getting very old and I'm glad you were finally the bigger man and are putting an end to it. Kudos to you.
Kyle

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed May 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Dan Salmon wrote:Nope, not going away. Just not going to acknowledge anymore of the baiting.

The hyper-partisan, my way or the highway, crap attitude that is coming out at every level (National, State and Local) and on every issue anymore is what is making me realize my time is better spent doing things I enjoy with people that I like. I'm just at the I don't really give a damn about any of it anymore stage (Ironically I fall into the age group of hunters that is falling off more drastically in than the 50+ crowd). I can't do things I want to do, or try things I might want to try because a few make the rules and they don't like me having a choice.

Democrat or Republican.

Of course you wouldn't miss me, without anyone to challenge your mantra, life becomes so much easier for you. Get what you want when you want it. I don't care, maybe you should help the DNR figure out why people are quitting hunting. I know where you could start. :P

That didn't last long. :lol: :lol:

If you want things changed, change them. You have more power than you know but choose not to use it (aside from complaining on a chat room) Yeah, I know, your life is busy. Bull$#!t. That just means you dont really care beyond complaining online. As to anyone challenging me. You certainly have not but now your going so that leaves uninteresting Bob and the dullard from PA. As to why people are leaving hunting (I think you mean gun deer hunting since bowhunting is growing) The main reason is lack of access to land. The 2nd reason is frustration witth DNR policy that drove down the deer herd. People dont small game hunt any longer because it would chase away the big buck living on your land which means kids dont get the early exposure to hunting with guns. It not due to lack of weapons choices as some would have you think. See ya when you come back Dan. Dont be a stranger. ;)

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Thu May 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Dan Salmon wrote:Nope, not going away. Just not going to acknowledge anymore of the baiting.

Good for you, Dan. Most people are ON to retch and the poor manner in which he carries himself.

Kodiak

Postby Kodiak » Fri May 13, 2011 9:21 am

It would be interesting to know just how many people have been run off by Ron and his 4 or 5 political operative sycophants with obviously unlimited time to type the same crap over and over...always making sure to get the last word. You literally can't find a WI discussion board anymore without these few bullies dominating most threads and turning all the others into campaign rallies for the DB legislators egging them on.

These guys are serious internet stalkers who do more harm than good on every site they inhabit. IMO.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 am

Welcome new member. :D

Kodiak

Postby Kodiak » Fri May 13, 2011 1:29 pm

New member with much experience on how you and the boys operate on the 'ol internet.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri May 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Those are the best kind. It saves me a good deal of time. ;)

Next

Return to Wisconsin