Uncle...

Jslotter

Re: Uncle...

Postby Jslotter » Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 am

This will probably be my last post here on this site. This discussion board got hijacked and now it is nothing more than a platform for a political agenda and useless arguing. Im not asking for a hug, just throwing my two cents in.... Thanks for your time.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Tim50

Postby Tim50 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Jslotter wrote:This will probably be my last post here on this site. This discussion board got hijacked and now it is nothing more than a platform for a political agenda and useless arguing. Im not asking for a hug, just throwing my two cents in.... Thanks for your time.

But you have to understand the WBH WILL do whatever it takes to further THEIR agenda in THEIR woods. Throw fellow hunters under the bus to advance THEIR agenda...Sure thing! Since when would a supposed hunting organization need to have a lawfirm, lobbyists & a PR firm on the payroll! The WBH has morphed into a political action group..After 70 years it just becomes a mouthpiece for an anti enviornment admin!! This is the same on any forum that involves Wisconsin hunting....Retch Sweeney, Rancid Crabtree, Archer, xarcher ( aal the same guy) turns it into his own political soap box. And this guy is a high ranking WBH offical. Sadly this is what the WBH has become.....It's no wonder they needed to hire a PR consultant to figure out why their membership is dropping like a rock!

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Sat May 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Protecting, promoting and preserving the archery deer season is a daunting task. Working for hunters and improving thier situation and condition is serious work. I'm just glad there are folks and state orgs up to the task. ;)

Previous

Return to Wisconsin