Forage peas in WI?

billcurry

Forage peas in WI?

Postby billcurry » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm hot to trot to get some 4010 peas or any other pea besides the higher priced AWP this fall. I'm having a "fantastic" time trying to find them in WI.

I can get them from Elk Mound Seed Company in western WI but I'm 3+hrs east and they could ship them but that's another whole financial crisis for me too! Welter Seed said S&H would be $18 plus the cost of the peas...out of my budget.

Any of you WI folk know where to get them within an hour of Oshkosh or the Fox Valley? I've called just about every FS, Coop, Feed Mill, and Grain Elevator place I know. :?

I thank you in advance and so do the deer and my Spitfire broadheads!

Bill Curry
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. Romans 1:16

bullwinkle

Re: Forage peas in WI?

Postby bullwinkle » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 am

I got my seed from Jay-Mar in Waupaca. They got everything I needed including some special items like Eagle Beans and Iron Clay Cow Peas - They charged me for the stuff they needed to special order in

billcurry

Re: Forage peas in WI?

Postby billcurry » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 am

thanks bullwinkle! I will give them a call. I'm driving up to Merrill next week so that might work out great.
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. Romans 1:16

Return to Wisconsin