Crossbows getting more exposure

retch sweeny

Re: Crossbows getting more exposure

Postby retch sweeny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank goodness the CC, DNR, NRB, Legislature and the public takes stock in these results even if they didn’t check with you to know if they were valid or not. Imagine their embarrassment once they learn of your opinion on this matter? :lol:

What flavor “whine” are you making from those sour grapes? ;)

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Though you guys are very entertaining, you really need to give it a rest. Go fishing or do something fun for a while.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Tim50

Postby Tim50 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

umpiremark wrote:You are all wasting your time with this nut case ... for months I tried to get Ron, Rancid, Retch, whatever to (at a minimum) listen to the logic that a total attendance of 5,574 "sportsman" at a Spring DNR meeting does not - and CANNOT - represent a majority mandate about ANYTHING.

There's no room for reason with this man or the WBH. So give it up. No matter what point you make, attempt to make or even don't make, he/she/it will twist and turn, cut and paste until even YOU can't remember what side of the street you're standing on.

This bum posts the same (all cut and pasted) jibberish, hate, vile and lies on like 7 differnet bowhunting boards. His sole purpose in life is to rattle your cages.

I kinda enjoy see Ronnie go off with all the cut & paste and link upon link NO ONE will read. This is probably keeping him in the house and away from stealing the kid next door's ball when it comes in his yard! I am actually performing a service to all the kids in his area!!! :D :D

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Ohio farms wrote: Go fishing or do something fun for a while.

Schooling these guys is fun. And easy too. The funny part is, they keep coming back for more. Its like I hired them to work for me. :lol: :lol:

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:58 am

Wow! I take one day off and look what happens! DARN KIDS, can't have anything NICE around here....and WHERE are the good scissors??? :lol:

Well, I think you're are correct, umpiremark. It has been beat into the ground pretty well and I'm getting bored watching retch chase his own tail around in circles. The main point has been made and that is most of us are FOR additional hunting opportunities.

The vast majority of hunters WANT to see new hunters in the woods come this fall. Full inclusion of crossbows would add more young people, more older people and more women to the great sport of archery hunting.

When full inclusion finally does happen (and it will), Wisconsin's crossbow hunters will be steering clear of the ANTI-HUNTING archery hunters and their orgs.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 am

Seems you have completely backed away from your comments on needing a disabled permit to use a crossbow. It was a nice try Bob but you knew better than to try and sell that here. I’m just glad, I am able to help the good readers and steer them towards the truth and facts when guy like you are trying to scam them. ;)

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Hey Bob, the 2011 deer hunting regulations are out. Since you were either confused or just lying about crossbow use, I thought you might want to check out page 20 where it says.

Crossbows are only allowed for hunters age 65 or older and any disabled hunters with a Class A, B crossbow, or C disabled permit or a crossbow permit.

Page 13 says

Disabled Hunters

A qualified disabled person may obtain a permit to hunt from a stationary vehicle and/or use a crossbow.

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/land/wil ... s/deer.pdf

Dont feel bad, a lot of people get confused by the reg. I hope this clears up the confusion you had. Your welcome.

rmontez

Postby rmontez » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Has anyone used the PSE TAC 15i? I was looking at one yesterday and watched a few video's posted on youtube, seems like a great crossbow.

wisbowhntr

Postby wisbowhntr » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

montez I looked and held the tac-15 and I think it is a heavy crossbow and its very long and front heavy.Check out the other crossbows available if your looking to get one. Just my $,02

Previous

Return to Wisconsin