Crossbows getting more exposure

Tim50

Re: Crossbows getting more exposure

Postby Tim50 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm

retch sweeny wrote: You don’t want the change because the majority of WI hunters support full inclusion because they don’t. is all thats needed.

Wrong again Ronnie....How do you know the MAJORITY do not support inclusion? You have stated time & time & time again that these "survery" are informational only. So it does not really matter WHAT the so called majority wants.....the powers that be will vote the way they are lobbied, or the way the political pressure goes. Just ask the gun hunters that voted a clear MAJORITY to not allow archery in the 9 day season....or the fellow hunters that clearly voted a MAJORITY to lower the age for crossbow inclusion from 65 to 55. BOTH these clear MAJORITIES were ignored rendering their vote/opinion useless!

Rancid....45% of this non-binding survey supporting inclusion is a good number to start with. Maybe that is why you are flying off the handle or are you meds runnig out?? :lol: :lol: ....Only 5% away form 50/50 split!. I would be worried too if I were you. 45% without political appointee's, or lobbyist just a grassroots fellow hunters voting. As fellow hunters weed thru the misinformation you & the WBH throw out there I feel good about the future. Fellow hunters will see who has been telling them the truth & who has been selling them a bill of goods! The truth will win in the end........Now take your meds & let the keyboard cool down!! :mrgreen:

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

I mentioned that a "crossbow permit" exists in the state of Wisconsin that you do not have to be physically disabled to qualify for and ole cut & paste retch goes wild. It's true, retch, you can hold a Wisconsin crossbow permit without being physically disabled or as you say handicapped. That lets the air out of what you've been preaching to the bowsiters for so long.

By the way, retch, I saw your post on bowsite about your goal being to take a 200+ buck or nothing. You actually think you have the archery hunting experience and savvy to do that? You're not Pope & Young material, retch, and your wallet can't change that!!!

Tim50

Postby Tim50 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Bob Stout wrote:By the way, retch, I saw your post on bowsite about your goal being to take a 200+ buck or nothing.

The more hunters Ronnie & the WBH keep out of THEIR autumn woods the better their chances are!!! Ya don't Rancid & band of merry lobbyist have selfish intentions do ya??? It's all becoming very clear.....more concern for their Boone & Crockett ego's than the resource or fellow hunters. :D :D

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Bob Stout wrote: Grow up, retch. You can't rattle me with your "cut & paste" rhetoric.

Your rage spelling and grammar betray you bob. ;) When I hear "Cut and paste" I understand that to mean "#*%^& :x , he did it again. He disarmed me and Tim with facts and truth again, Darn him"

Bob Stout wrote:I can go back into your posts and find where you contradict yourself over and over and over but I don't do it and you know why?

Because they don’t exist. But your words sure seemed to bite you in the arse and you helped me prove what I have been saying all along. Thanks for making it easy.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by retch sweeny on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Tim50 wrote: Wrong again Ronnie....How do you know the MAJORITY do not support inclusion? You have stated time & time & time again that these "survery" are informational only. So it does not really matter WHAT the so called majority wants.....

Umm, Timmy, you do know the difference between Conservation Congress “Votes” and DNR mail in “Surveys? Clearly you don’t. And here I was beginning to think it was starting to sink in. I’m glad the other readers are getting it even if you’re not.

Tim50 wrote: the powers that be will vote the way they are lobbied, or the way the political pressure goes.

Yes, sometimes and other times not. That the nature of the game.

Tim50 wrote: Just ask the gun hunters that voted a clear MAJORITY to not allow archery in the 9 day season

Nope, that was a survey. I thought we covered this? The only “votes” were those that support bowhunting during the gun season and those “votes came via the CC hearings and from the DNR and then the NRB who “Voted” to keep bowhunting open during the gun season.

Tim50 wrote: or the fellow hunters that clearly voted a MAJORITY to lower the age for crossbow inclusion from 65 to 55.

Finally you got one right. Those were votes and yes, the DNR did not advance that to the NRB. Look to them for your blame game.

This all has you quite worked up, doesn’t it? You and Bob are in a lather over this and want somebody to blame and because you are both intellectually lazy, you blame WBH rather than doing your homework. Thanks again for the opportunity to get the facts out. ;)

Tim50

Postby Tim50 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

So Ronnie.what makes you think you are right? Rancid....were should believe you because you cut & pasted it? Xranger.......your is just an OPINION also! So we are supposed to take what you say as gospel coming from a fellow poster that uses aliases from site to site? :D :D Retch...would YOU trust a lobbist or lawyer who changes his name from day to day? (you probably would!) You hide your identity from forum to forum THEN expect posters to treat your posts as fact? What have you got to hide Ron-Recth-Archer-Xranger-Rancid??? :lol: IF you had nothing to hide you would stand behind YOUR name from site to site. Come on Ronnie the truth will set you free!!

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Getting desperate huh? This is when I know I hit a home run. ;)

I post the links and the text and the results from the CC, DNR and NRB so that you and others will know its factual. The one thing that scares you the most is.

Truth and facts. Its like sun light to a vampire. You Count Timula and Bob, base your arguments on feelings and emotions and repeatedly get exposed. It makes you mad. It shows up in your posts every day. Its quite entertaining. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Bob Stout wrote: By the way, retch, I saw your post on bowsite about your goal being to take a 200+ buck or nothing. You actually think you have the archery hunting experience and savvy to do that? You're not Pope & Young material, retch, and your wallet can't change that!!!

Bob, since you like to follow along on Bowsite you will remember the thread called “why do you pass small bucks?” That is where I joked that the guys that never kill any deer are the best hunters of all. They have such high standards that they pass on P&Y bucks (that they never have photo proof of) so I joked that from now on, the legend begins. The less deer I kill (while talking about the big bucks I pass) the better hunter I become. ;)

I said that if I never kill another buck but claim that I am passing 170 and 180 inchers (with no photos to back it up) That I could potentially become the greatest hunter of all time. It was done to expose the knobs that get down on people for shooting a smaller buck that they are happy with. Many forums have people that berate others for shooting smaller bucks and I like to poke those guys in the eye for their stupid comments.

You will recall I said that the only way I would take a buck smaller than 200 inches was if it met the “7 excuses for ever killing a small deer”.

Here are 7 excuses for taking a smaller buck than 200 inches while keeping the “Super hunter legend” alive. ;)

1. Wounded so I had to finish it off

2. Cull buck that I determined was bad for the gene pool just by looking at its rack

3. It was a really mature buck (more than 6 years old) so the rack was in decline

4. When the 200 incher ducked, my arrow deflected off the rack and hit the smaller buck he was training.

5. Ground shrinkage.

6. The farmers asked me to take out a few bucks. I didn’t want to but if I want to keep hunting there, you know.

7. The rack was broken but I could tell he was a mature buck so he must have been a real fighter and the boss buck in the area. (and that’s what I’m really after anyway)

I think they got the point but I am keeping the 200” or nothing bit alive for their behalf. You should really post over there (you too Timmer) now that would be a hoot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Bob Stout wrote:I mentioned that a "crossbow permit" exists in the state of Wisconsin that you do not have to be physically disabled to qualify for.... It's true, you can hold a Wisconsin crossbow permit without being physically disabled or as you say handicapped.

The heck you say? You mean to tell me that everybody that wants to use a crossbow in WI can do so right now and they don’t have to be disabled or handicapped????

Then why the desire to change the law if folks don’t need to be disabled or handicapped to get a crossbow permit??? If they can already get a crossbow permit, why all the fuss over folks not being able to hunt with a crossbow if they want?

Drum roll…………………………………………………

Now Bob, you knew when you posted this B.S. I was going to hit it out of the park. Thanks for teeing it up for me. God love ya brother.

Here is the WI crossbow permit application from the DNR.

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/cs/apps/2300107.pdf

When you open it you will see that in order to get a crossbow permit in WI, you must be handicapped/disabled. It states:

Applicant must have a disability meeting any of the following criteria:

1. Does applicant have an amputation or other loss of one or both arms above the wrist?

2. Does applicant have an amputation or other loss of the index or middle finger on the hand used to draw and release the bow?

3. Does applicant have a permanent substantial loss of function or range of motion in one or both arms, or one or both hands, or one or both shoulders, and fails to meet the minimum standards of any oneof the standard tests? Applications submitted under this paragraph need to complete page 2 of this form and provide additional documentation.

It then goes onto say:

Note to Applicant: This page is only required if you are applying for a permit due to a disability associated with muscle weakness or limited range of motion.

1. If the extent of your disability has never been measured or tested, your physician will need to direct the administration of the testing procedures indicated below. The results will need to be attached to this application.

2. Previous test results may be used for documentation if your physician or chiropractor is willing to attach those results to this application along with a statement that the attached test results are indicative of your present condition. Registered Occupational and Physical Therapists are licensed to conduct exams for muscle and range of motion disabilities. The therapist, ON ORDERS from a physician, will conduct a test of the area of the body that you feel restricts your use of conventional archery equipment because of muscle weakness or limited range of motion.

In the notes to the physician, it says:

You should ascertain from the applicant or physician which muscle group is the source of the disability.

At the bottom of the form, after the determination of the disability is made, there are two choices the doctor can make. It says:

1. THE APPLICANT IS ELIGIBLE FOR A PERMIT TO HUNT WITH A CROSSBOW

2. THE APPLICANT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A PERMIT TO HUNT WITH A CROSSBOW

Based on this data supplied by the DNR, it would appear Bob that you are either knowingly lying or not that bright. Which is it? Still a doubting Bob? Try this from the DNR web site:

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/cs/disabled.htm

It says:

Wisconsin law provides for a variety of hunting, fishing and recreational use permits designed to help people with disabilities enjoy the state's natural resources. The following information is important if you have a permanent or temporary physical disability or if you are legally blind. DNR issues a variety of permits that allow you to:

Hunt with a Crossbow - Class B for temporary injury or Class A for permanent disability.

If you care to learn about the class B disability application, you can view that link and read more.

Here is a DNR brochure called: What You Should Know about Permits for People with Disabilities. It says:

if you have a permanent or temporary physical disability, Different permits allow you to:

HUNT WITH A CROSSBOW

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/HUNT/Disability.pdf

So we can see that despite Bob’s attempt to B.S. his way through another post. The DNR spells out in great detail how a person can hunt with a crossbow if they are handicapped or disabled (perm. or temp) Bob, you yourself stated in another thread:

Bob Stout wrote:I've been crossbow hunting in Wisconsin since 2003 with a disabled crossbow permit.

I think it would be best Bob, if you made some sort of attempt to retract your claim or provide something of substance that shows that when you said:

Bob Stout wrote: I mentioned that a "crossbow permit" exists in the state of Wisconsin that you do not have to be physically disabled to qualify for.... It's true, you can hold a Wisconsin crossbow permit without being physically disabled or as you say handicapped.

You were just B.S.ing the fine folks here. Now beyond that. Nobody is talking about the allowance for the disabled as a negative. Everybody agrees, its a great law. But Bob, you need to get over this personal stigma thing you have created in your head. Nobody is coming down on the disabled crossbower. Nobody is seeking to change what you do. We all agree the laws for the handicapped and elderly are fantastic laws. Like I said. A little maturity on your part would help you past this.

umpiremark

Postby umpiremark » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

You are all wasting your time with this nut case ... for months I tried to get Ron, Rancid, Retch, whatever to (at a minimum) listen to the logic that a total attendance of 5,574 "sportsman" at a Spring DNR meeting does not - and CANNOT - represent a majority mandate about ANYTHING.

There's no room for reason with this man or the WBH. So give it up. No matter what point you make, attempt to make or even don't make, he/she/it will twist and turn, cut and paste until even YOU can't remember what side of the street you're standing on.

This bum posts the same (all cut and pasted) jibberish, hate, vile and lies on like 7 differnet bowhunting boards. His sole purpose in life is to rattle your cages. Period. And by the looks of this one thread, he's winning. He and Charlie Sheen are winning.

Truthfully, does anyone care.
One day my ship will come in!! My luck, I'll be at the airport.

PreviousNext

Return to Wisconsin