Gun hunters being kicked around by archery hunters...again!

retch sweeny

Re: Gun hunters being kicked around by archery hunters...aga

Postby retch sweeny » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Bob Stout wrote: That's correct! By adding traditional archery equipment into the gun season first, it will make it that much easier for the archery hunters to add crossbows into the gun season too.

That is something the public voted to do and is supported and advocated for by the CC, DNR and NRB and is happening despite the objection of Bob who appears to want his opinion to trump all others. that change has nothing to do with crossbows unless you want to fool people into thinking so. We call that dishonest.

Bob Stout wrote:It goes back to the archery clubs lobbying the legislature to have the "language" changed. The archery hunters are trying to get the crossbow classified as something other than a "bow & arrow" so it can not be placed into the archery season.

Since I have a good deal of insight to this, I can say first hand that this is an outright lie (another in a long string of them) Bob speaks of things he has no knowledge of and then concocts a scenario in his head and falls for his own hype and then tries to pass it off as fact. I can say with complete certainty that his claim above is false. He has absolutely no clue of the origins or foundation for any legislation. Its clear based on the comments he is making. I know what he wants to believe but it is not grounded in reality. In his world, WBH is the cause of all his problems. Making these claims is writing is akin to him writing a check he wont be able to cash. I urge him caution when making false claims in writing and in public. You would do well to preface your outrageous claims with words like “I think” or “I believe” or “I heard” or “Its my understanding” rather as statements of fact. Just an FYI. You are not the first who tried to defame an org on the web and got caught up in something he did not bargain for..

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Look at the PM retch just sent me.

Retch Sweeny said:

"Your passionate about your cause. I get that. Don’t let it lead you down a path you are not prepared to defend. Your making false statements of fact and purposefully trying to defame WBH in writing and in public. Your posts are saved by not just me. This sort of thing has been attempted in the past by others who ended up regretting slanderous and libelous written comments made in public. I gave you options in my post on how to preface your claims to protect yourself. I suggest you learn early that your words (attached to your name make you accountable)"

Why the PM, retch? Is this some sort of intimidation tactic? It's not very smooth in my opinion.

pgchambers

Postby pgchambers » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Had I known I was placing myself in the middle of a long running feud between the two of you, I would have refrained from posting at all. Now that I have done a little reasearch, and realize that BOTH of you pop up in a number of discussions debating crossbows, I will politely exit the discussion, as I don't enjoy peeing in the wind.
Respect - don't take it, unless you are willing to give it.
Responsibility - don't give it, unless you are willing to take it.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Not at all Bob. I spelled it out in the post above yours and then because I don’t want grief to befall you (although I don’t know why considering how you act here) I sent you a PM so that you would know that you can’t publicly and in writing, defame a person or org and expect the wronged party to sit by while you attempt to trash their name. I hoped to educate you but by all means Bob, keep making false claims and using slanderous and libelous comments associated with your own name here. This is the grown up and real world Bob. When you try to publicly harm another in writing, you bear the responsibility. Bob Stout is saying these things, not some anonymous internet alias. I know you, you know me. We have met. Just hoping to inform you of your responsibility even if you believe you can lie and make defamatory comments without any personal responsibility .

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Since I attend the meetings Bob and I am involved with the process on a few levels, it is very easy for me to spot every one of your lies and I have to say, you have been telling several. I would not be so bold as to call you a liar if I was not 100% certain you are lying. Why do you think I post links to the CC, DNR and NRB to substantiate what I post here? I do it so readers can check it out for themselves to see if I am providing factual statements. This is the exact reason you don’t provide data, links, sources. You and Tim get angry when I post supporting data and complain about copy/paste data and web links because it debunks your lies. You think that you can spread outright lies hoping to defame and discredit your opponent to build support for your cause. You insult people’s intelligence when you do that. You are essentially telling readers here that they are too dumb to know the truth and then you go on to spread lies hoping you won’t get caught. Guess what Bob? You have been caught again and again.

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Retch, I've forwarded your PM on to the moderators. They can decide if you're out of line or not.

It's their forum, not yours.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Truth and facts belong to everybody Bob. Start using them and ditch the emotion and BS and things will be fine. If your words were true and your actions honorable, you would simply explain and prove me wrong citing supporting data. We both know you cant do that so you went to the moderators hoping for help out of the mess you created. Look at the title to this thread. It is dripping in manufactured and bogus scandal. I am happy to expose BS when I know it to be BS. My guess is this site values honor and honesty and the truth.

tjmeyers

Postby tjmeyers » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah ... What he said!!

Lets you and him fight!!

<sarcasm off>
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 am

No need. He does a great job of discrediting himself. Lets hope he finally gets the message that WI hunters are not falling for what he is trying to sell here.

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:56 am

The cyber-tantrum you're throwing,retch is very unbecoming. People have pretty much come to expect it from you.

Getting back on topic, again...we will see how things come together in the near future. If I were a betting man, I'd bet crossbows mysteriously get funneled into the gun season. That's all I have to say about it.

PreviousNext

Return to Wisconsin