Random thoughts on a deer stand

willypete

Re: Random thoughts on a deer stand

Postby willypete » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Anyone who has a trail camera has probably thought about that big buck on the trail cam right there in front of you the same way in the picture.

beaverman05

Postby beaverman05 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't know about the rest of you but when im on stand and the sun is just coming up and there is light for the first time, I keep messing with my own mind and making deer out of trees.... and then i find myself hoping that it will move or be real! My brain knows its not a deer but I keep thinkin it is. You'd be surprised how many tree deer I can seen in low light conditions. hahahaha.

And as far as getting dumb songs stuck in my head... here is one for ya. I've almost always listened to classic rock, except after having 2 girls I kind of get voted out as to what music we all are going to listen to and there favorite is hip-hop. So they have this new song and its called "sexy and I know it". So because I always have to listen to it, boom it gets stuck in my head when im on stand! So picture this Guy 15 feet up a tree attempting to do his best white guy hip-hop dance singing "I'm sexy and I know it"!!!

umpiremark

Postby umpiremark » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 am

"So because I always have to listen to it, boom it gets stuck in my head when im on stand! So picture this Guy 15 feet up a tree attempting to do his best white guy hip-hop dance singing "I'm sexy and I know it"!!!"

For me it's ... I can recite (and sing) the entire song to "All in the Family" while on stand (over and over and over ... shut up in there already!!!) while on stand, but cannot do it once I'm down. Truth.

""Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit parade, guys like us we had it made, those were the days, and you know where you were then, girls were girls and men were men, mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again, didn't need no welfare states everybody pulled his weight, gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!"?
One day my ship will come in!! My luck, I'll be at the airport.

Previous

Return to Wisconsin