Taking me fore ever but nearly .......

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
bobow

Re: Taking me fore ever but nearly .......

Postby bobow » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 pm

msbadger wrote:heres a few more of the sliding windows and the finished outside.....With 3 1/2 weeks to spare ;)

I am impressed with the project. Great job :!:
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Nicely done, I am actually using you cardboard insulation idea to protect my oak saplings over the winter. it should make a difference. Make sure to post us some hunt pics!
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks guys....I will have pics....now I don't have to worry about camera getting wet ;) ....think this year it may be a great turkey spot...they have a 5ft round area for a dusting bowl just 20yrds away...I know the doe will be there for they had me delayed for a few hours the other late a.m. /mid day....didn't want to alert them to my presence and gave me a chance to "sound" check windows and movement in the blind...lets hope the roaming buck don't mind it ;)
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

buckhuntr15

Postby buckhuntr15 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Holy cow, msbadger!! Nice! Hanging the trophies on those walls? :lol: Good luck!!!
"Fun, Family, Friends!" I you want to kill something, don't hunt - if you want to hunt, welcome to my world.
- "Don't Quit!" ("lxtagle" in Turkey & Turkey Hunting)

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 am

I'm a closet carpenter wannabe :D ;) ...Thanks
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

spearfisher

Postby spearfisher » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Wow, very nice. I just had a mental image of someone in a lazy boy gun propped up ready to go on the phone making a "take out order" for a big buck.

BuckBagMan

Postby BuckBagMan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Nice and fancy I like it. I hunt from a similar stand plain jane tree house. I sleep inside it and have a wood stove for heat and cooking. My bigest problem is the mice. They destroy anything if you dont rodent proof. I need to design a bed trunk that will hold my pillow , sleeping bag and mattress in a mouse proof material.The bed trunk needs to be the bed box spring and frame. Nothing like waking up in morning at your watch location. Good Luck ^5

Previous

Return to Tree Stands