Hunting shows

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
fasteddie

RE: Hunting shows

Postby fasteddie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:13 pm

I can't stand to watch Jackie Bushman . Why whisper after the deer is down and dead ?
What's with the cameraman on the opposite side of the deer as the shooter looks surprised and excited like it has just been found ?
Other than informative shows about QDM and Food Plots the shows I like are with the Fitzpatricks ! [:)]

gutpile

Postby gutpile » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 pm

ORIGINAL: fasteddie

I can't stand to watch Jackie Bushman . Why whisper after the deer is down and dead ?
What's with the cameraman on the opposite side of the deer as the shooter looks surprised and excited like it has just been found ?
Other than informative shows about QDM and Food Plots the shows I like are with the Fitzpatricks ! [:)]

I always thought it was funny that the camera guy was always at the animal waiting for the guy to get there, I thought they should just follow the camera guy to animal...
Wheat is harvested, Animals are killed...

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:32 pm

*shameless promotion*Deer and Deer Hunting is a great show[:D]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 am

i agree .just like the mag the show approaches from a teach somthing perspective.i dont get the show any more because i dont have versus. i do have some dvds of the show that i still watch over and over.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

RNC

Postby RNC » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 am

I watch a decent amount of the hunting shows some are better then others but they all have flaws. Old Ted drives me nuts from time to time but the one I can't stand in any way is Jim Zumbo.

passin through

Postby passin through » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 pm

He's one of my least favorite too... I mean geeze louise! How many bears can you shoot?  That seems to be all he does except when he's in africa. He did do one show Squirrel hunting with a family in West Va. They (the locals) were using iron sights and just hunting.  Dumbos group had shooting sticks binos and all kinds of gear.  Looked like the Safari Club had come to town.

otwitw

Postby otwitw » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Well sailfish i completely agree. Thats why on my show i do try and do things an everyday guy cand do, because i am an everyday guy.  I hunt private land, but my filming process is by myself from january through the season of all the work i go through to get the job done.
->>>----------->

JPH

Postby JPH » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 am

ORIGINAL: otwitw

Well sailfish i completely agree. Thats why on my show i do try and do things an everyday guy cand do, because i am an everyday guy.  I hunt private land, but my filming process is by myself from january through the season of all the work i go through to get the job done.

otwitw, how can we see some of your show? I thought you said it was a local show in OK. Is there any way we could view some highlights on youtube?

otwitw

Postby otwitw » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 am

Here is a link. Tell me if it works. We just started putting the shows on there
 so i think there is only 3. (bowfishing,coyote hunt,tube fishing)

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/pdk/web/single_embed.html?autoPlay=true&videoURL=8fLrWFoIzuofZW3UhB0S5yX4D42hkd8K
->>>----------->

otwitw

Postby otwitw » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 am

Is it working?
->>>----------->

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions