2011 Roll Call

soxfan

Re: 2011 Roll Call

Postby soxfan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 am

Rayningblood stricks again! He took out a big one Friday night. Had a heck of a time getting deer out but it was well worth it. Nice big bodied deer. The only problem was the end of the evening. While driving home we had some dumb broads got off the parkway exit and got into wrong lane and smashed head on into us!!!!! we are both ok but ruined a perfect night. Well get luck to all, I know my luck HAS to get better.

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:46 pm

soxfan wrote:Rayningblood stricks again! He took out a big one Friday night. Had a heck of a time getting deer out but it was well worth it. Nice big bodied deer. The only problem was the end of the evening. While driving home we had some dumb broads got off the parkway exit and got into wrong lane and smashed head on into us!!!!! we are both ok but ruined a perfect night. Well get luck to all, I know my luck HAS to get better.

Well, I'm happy and sad for you. Congrats, and I'm sorry to hear it. :?
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

DEERBILL

Postby DEERBILL » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

How has everyones season been so far? I have seen little deer movement in South Jersey. We have a lot of acorns on the ground. I supose this is keeping the deer in the woods and not moving as much. I have seen only two deer this year. Very unusual. In the past I have seen lots of deer by this time of year. Has any else notice a slow down with deer sightings or is it just my part of the state?

Rayning Blood

Postby Rayning Blood » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:04 am

There has definitly been a slow down with deer movement.It probably is the amount of acorns on the ground.Soxfan and I were out here in central jersey,so many were falling from the trees it was like rain...its only a matter of time though before they're gone.Eventually the deer will start moving again,especially now with the breeding.We're gonna give it a shot this afternoon,hoping to at least see something...

DEERBILL

Postby DEERBILL » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 am

Good luck to you guy's. I thought the amount of acorns had something to do with the deer sightings. I was hoping it was not just my neck of the woods.I will be heading to West Virginia this weekend. Hope to have some luck there. Will be back in the woods in NJ next week. Hope the deer are moving by then.

DEERBILL

Postby DEERBILL » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Well its December 16th and I haven't had a shot all year. I have only seen (on my trail camera) a handful of deer and mostly at night. Where have they gone? Very strange. I have not seen many updates on everyone's season. Any success stories out there?

Previous

Return to New Jersey