can't post pics

If you used our old forum, please read this ...
bouhntr

can't post pics

Postby bouhntr » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I go to upload pics. it says browse, then add file. once I do that it says file is to big. how can i ypload pics then?????. thanx for the help

kellory

Re: can't post pics

Postby kellory » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

No problem, open the pic with paint, go to image, scrool down to resize and click. You will see horizonal and vertical at 100%. That is the size of your pic now. clear those numbers and insert 50% in each slot, this will shrink your pic to half high by half wide. If it is still to large , try it again. keep both numbers even to keep the picture's proportions even. then file and rename the photo, this will save the origonal as well as the shrunken copy. Try it and let me know how it went. Any trouble, I will help if I can. :)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

bouhntr

Postby bouhntr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

thanks for the help. I did what you said and it worked gr8 thanks again. :D

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 pm

bouhntr wrote:thanks for the help. I did what you said and it worked gr8 thanks again. :D

My pleasure. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to NEW FORUM FAQ