My New Crossbow

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
work2hunt

My New Crossbow

Postby work2hunt » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 am

I just recently purchased a New Crossbow called the Kodabow Express "Always Faithful" package.
I have had it a few days and I have been shooting it daily and I Love It....

You can check it out here:

http://kodabow.com/store/details.php...dary=&keywords

I thought I would write a quick review for everyone.....

This crossbow shoots very smooth and is easy to draw the string back into the locking position. I love the 3 arrow KwiKee quiver that easily comes off. The camo thats on the Limbs ( Desert Digital ) is awesome and blends very well with the surroundings. The rear stock and pistol grip are tan and the rest of the bow is black. Very good blend of colors. The grip has a bonus... It can accomodate a flashlight which is a huge bonus. The 3x32 Scope brings you right up into the action and I have shot mine atleast 120 times the past few days and it is extrememly accurate and durable and I am excited to take it out on my first hunt....

I also Love the American Flag logo and for any Marines out there, you will Love this.. It has the Marines Corps Motto, "Semper Fi", " Always Faithful" on it.

I will keep this crossbow as part of my hunting equipment for a long time.

I will be doing more reviews of any new equiment I get including video equipment for hunting as I am out videoing hunts know.

Thanks

Deebz

Re: My New Crossbow

Postby Deebz » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 pm

looks pretty sweet... also looks well out of my price range
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Good luck with your crossbow. Looks like a deadly combination. Keep practicing with it as the season progresses to stay dialed in.

I've been scrape watching the past few hunts and only saw small bucks acting nervous near the scrapes. I know there's a big boy there somewhere, I just haven't got the chance to introduce him to my crossbow yet.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

work2hunt

Postby work2hunt » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:33 am

I also have a newer Alpine Fireball Jim Shockey Series Compound I got about 3 months ago.. So practice practice practice... I will be reviewing the ALpine soon too....

Return to Archery and Bowhunting