Scent Elimination

teamcgo

Re: Scent Elimination

Postby teamcgo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Seemz Technologies. I have used them this year with outstanding results. I have had numerous deer downwind of me and they never knew I was there. By far the best scent elimination product that I have ever used. Also if you don't like the product there is a money back guarantee, the only bottle with an upside down sprayer. Check them out it is Awesome.

Hoodwink Game Calls Pro-staff
Limbsaver Pro-staff
Seemz Technologies Pro-staff

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks for the commercial Teamcgo.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

He forgot the tag line.......

"But wait...there's MORE! Order now and get TWO for the price of one! (Just pay the extra $50.30 fpr postage and handling......) :roll:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 pm

AW, come on, give 'em a break! It is his first and only post and it takes practice to be a good pitchman! ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

unclebuck

Postby unclebuck » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

As a young boy I started drinking doe urine in very small amounts, so I wouldnt get sick from it. Do not ask me how I got it. Slowly I started with larger and larger amounts until it was the only thing I drank. The heartburn is unreal and I now excrete an extreme urine smell at all times...especially when I sweat. I've been kicked out of 3 health clubs, 2 churches, and have been unemployed for years. I've also shot 160+ inch bucks for 11 consecutive years. It works. Try it.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 pm

unclebuck wrote:As a young boy I started drinking doe urine in very small amounts, so I wouldnt get sick from it. Do not ask me how I got it. Slowly I started with larger and larger amounts until it was the only thing I drank. The heartburn is unreal and I now excrete an extreme urine smell at all times...especially when I sweat. I've been kicked out of 3 health clubs, 2 churches, and have been unemployed for years. I've also shot 160+ inch bucks for 11 consecutive years. It works. Try it.

Mildly amusing, but I ain't buying that snake oil. Have you heard of the milkdud /scat substitution? Convince a newbee that you can tell what your target deer has been eating, by the taste? Then palm the scat for a milkdud and keep it up until the newbee tries the real thing? There is a whole thread on hunt camp practical jokes. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators