TO THE HUNT

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
TO THE HUNT

TO THE HUNT

Postby TO THE HUNT » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Ok I deleted it. And yes a series is in the plans and yes it is family friendly...Thanks kindly!
Last edited by TO THE HUNT on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oakarver

Re: TO THE HUNT-Documentary Film, Deer Season In Wi

Postby Oakarver » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks for posting that. Looks like a great stocking stuffer :D Love that it's filmed in WI too.

How about a reality show next?

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Just a question here, To The Hunt, but did you get permission from D&DH to advertise for FREE on their site?
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Woods Walker,

Was going to post the same, but figured I'd wait to see how long it took you to! :D

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I looked for the "rules" but couldn't find any. They must be around here somewhere.

At least he didn't come here as a new poster pretending he just came across Deer and Deer hunting and wanted to share this discovery of his :shock:

TO THE HUNT

Postby TO THE HUNT » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am

Actually this is a news release meant to inform you of this unique project, just thought the folks on this forum would welcome news about the deer hunting tradition in WI. My apologies if you feel this is advertising I will delete if this is not posted in the correct forum. Thanks for the reply!

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 am

TO THE HUNT wrote:Actually this is a news release meant to inform you of this unique project, just thought the folks on this forum would welcome news about the deer hunting tradition in WI. My apologies if you feel this is advertising I will delete if this is not posted in the correct forum. Thanks for the reply!

We are being over run by power spammers on this site, if you want to advertise here, free or paid, take it to BEN at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 am

But they're spammers of quite a different kind.

There should be something in the rules when one registers about not being allowed to promote your own product etc though..if it's not allowed. Maybe it's already there..I'm sure someone will point it out if that's the case..right? 8-)

just thought the folks on this forum would welcome news about the deer hunting tradition in WI

I guess not! :shock: I'm looking forward to it though...

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 am

I don't even see anything in the "Forum rules and Help" section of the forum here.... :?:

To ToTheHunt...is there any/a lot of swearing in the film? In other words..is it "family friendly"? Deardoc.com isn't loading at the moment and I don't see any info on it at Whitetails Unlimited..if that info happens to be at either place.

Thanks

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

It's not the content of the film, I'm sure it's great and it does sound very interesting. But the forum does have rules. Right now this forum is free, and I'm sure most all of us want to keep it that way. So those getting a financial gain from using this site to promote their goods and/or service need to pay their way. That's only fair, is it not?

A Note About Advertising (Spam) on This Forum
by Ben Sobieck » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 am

The deeranddeerhunting.com forum is not the place to advertise, market or promote your business or service. These types of posts, known as spam, are not permitted and will be deleted by the Deer & Deer Hunting administrators.

Those interested in advertising with D&DH should contact me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.

As this is a large forum, I need help from forum members to police for spam. Don't hesitate to contact me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com to report violations of this forum's spam policy.

Thanks and enjoy the forum.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Next

Return to Breaking News