TO THE HUNT

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Oakarver

Re: TO THE HUNT-Documentary Film, Deer Season In Wi

Postby Oakarver » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

Not sure where that is from..but it should be seen when one registers and also as a "sticky" at the top of the forum here.

Many forums also have a company/vendor section in their forums. They have no problem with such posts...as long as they keep them the appropriate section.

Edit..I now see where it says that. Seems no one sees it at the top unless it's bumped to the top...? That needs to be fixed. Put that info in the "Rules" section as well as when one registers..then it'll all make sense ;)

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 am

that's in the first post under the General Discussion tab, i believe
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Yep..but not the best place for people to see it when registering etc. Either that or put it at the top of each section in the forum.

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Oakcarver, I agree, there should be a market place to buy, sell and trade. I would like that feature, but everytime someone (living) posts spam that message has been posted. I have seen it about a dozen times, and I have only been through about 1/3 of the site. It could be posted better, but it is posted.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Breaking News