11-pointer on 11-11-11

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
IllinoisHunter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 am

11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby IllinoisHunter » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

Illinois bowhunter bags an 11-pointer on 11-11-11! Very nice buck. Hunter is from Madison County. Buck taken in Calhoun County, just outside Pike County.
http://www.bnd.com/2011/11/14/1941784/l ... unter.html

User avatar
SwampLife
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 am
Location: South FL, BooHoo...

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby SwampLife » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 am

The people's comments are great, everyone thinks their opinion is soooo important.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

User avatar
Ohio farms
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am
Location: Mentor, Ohio

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby Ohio farms » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:45 am

The trouble with the comment sections on the internet is that some people feel that there are no limits as to what is said. Face to face they would never have the courage to say such things. Ever look on YouTubes comment section? Must be great to be anonymous.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

User avatar
kellory
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby kellory » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm

SwampLife wrote:The people's comments are great, everyone thinks their opinion is soooo important.

What a pack of vegetarians. :( nice buck though.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

compaq
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 am

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby compaq » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am

IllinoisHunter wrote:Illinois bowhunter bags an 11-pointer on 11-11-11! Very nice buck. Hunter is from Madison County. Buck taken in Calhoun County, just outside Pike County.
http://www.bnd.com/2011/11/14/1941784/l ... unter.html

nice 1

User avatar
Buck Commander
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 am

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby Buck Commander » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Ohio farms wrote:The trouble with the comment sections on the internet is that some people feel that there are no limits as to what is said. Face to face they would never have the courage to say such things. Ever look on YouTubes comment section? Must be great to be anonymous.


I agree about the YouTube comments. You almost don't want your kids even on YouTube just because of the comments.

User avatar
Ohio farms
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am
Location: Mentor, Ohio

Re: 11-pointer on 11-11-11

Postby Ohio farms » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

I know, the subject can be something that is totally uncontroversial and someone will just say disturbing things for no apparent reason just to be gross. Sick little minds.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.


Return to Breaking News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests