anybody knows whitetail strategies guide service in benson

sylvainm

anybody knows whitetail strategies guide service in benson

Postby sylvainm » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 pm

hi gang,sorry for my english i am from montreal,i want to know if any body know whitetail strategies guide service in benson,vermont,because i plan a hunting trip in vermont,i also want to know if there is a lot of big deer in benson and rutland area,or if we have to work hard and make pré-hunting scouting to locate deer.or maybe someone have any other outfitter or guide to suggest,because here in quebec since couple of year deer are rare,thanks a lot

kellory

Re: anybody knows whitetail strategies guide service in bens

Postby kellory » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

sylvainm wrote:hi gang,sorry for my english i am from montreal,i want to know if any body know whitetail strategies guide service in benson,vermont,because i plan a hunting trip in vermont,i also want to know if there is a lot of big deer in benson and rutland area,or if we have to work hard and make pré-hunting scouting to locate deer.or maybe someone have any other outfitter or guide to suggest,because here in quebec since couple of year deer are rare,thanks a lot

Welcome to the site! I know nothing about any of these guide services, but there is a section for them on this site! I would suggest you try your questions in "Guides & Outfitters", they are more likely to be able to help you. Good luck!
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Vermont