NO FALL ACORNS

stoneman

NO FALL ACORNS

Postby stoneman » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Has anyone else noticed that there are no acorns this year. Is this all over the state or just in my area. I am in the Concord area. I can never remember a year where there were none like this year.

kellory

Re: NO FALL ACORNS

Postby kellory » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

stoneman wrote:Has anyone else noticed that there are no acorns this year. Is this all over the state or just in my area. I am in the Concord area. I can never remember a year where there were none like this year.

It is not just you, the tree I harvest for deer food was more or less bare this year. It means of course, the deer must move to another food source, What will that be in your area?
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

blueeyeddragon76

Re: NO FALL ACORNS

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am

Up here in my area (White Mountains) activity has been a lot slower this year... not seeing as much sign or acorns...have not seen or heard of as many people getting deer as in years past.. still hope to get a buck... but at this point it is gonna be more luck than anything if I do...
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

Return to New Hampshire