feather flex doe decoy

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
howhill1

feather flex doe decoy

Postby howhill1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:30 am

years back feather flex made a bedded deer decoy. iwould like to have one but cant find em anywhere. im pretty sure they're out of production. if any knows or hears of any anywhere please let me know. thanks.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

DeerCamp

RE: feather flex doe decoy

Postby DeerCamp » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:37 am

I know what your talking about. I wanted one for the longest time! I remember looking all over and couldnt find one either. I have found a few on ebay tho. But they are rare on that as well. When I find em on ebay they go for 70-80 bucks. I just looked and couldnt find any on there.  Thats the only place I have been able to find them. If I were you I would just look on ebay everyother day and one will come up eventually.  Its sad because that looks like a nice decoy too. Its light, the horns are small (4pt) and it looks real too!
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 am

yea ive been checkin there every day. i think it would  a great addition to my standing deke. a bedded doe with a standing buck is said to be deadly. theres one out there i just havent found it yet. if i come by some ill let you know.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

Lot to Learn

Postby Lot to Learn » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 am

Have you guys tried the 2-d decoys?  The only decoy I have is a standing doe, I quit using it. To me looks like she is on the alert. I have had does come to it in low light early morning but that is about it. Not sure what I was thinking when I bought that, maybe if I had a small buck with it would be okay, but should have got bedding or feeding.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:19 am

Yeah i know they are out there, just tough to find.. Ill also keep an eye out for ya, have you thought about contacting deather flex? Asking em if they have one last one hiding in the back? I got a free shirt from danner by doing that.. Its worth a try.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 am

checked they're site but never thought about dropping a line . thats a good idea.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

I just bought one on ebay today for $60. They are starting to pop up on there so look at it. Im going to buy another one yet, and my uncle says a friend has one that hes used a few times. He doesnt hunt that much so I hope he'll sell me that one too.

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:51 pm

ya i just saw one on there . after gettin the kids in school and payin proprty taxes im pretty broke but im gonna keep watchin.

Return to General Discussions