Dog shoots man

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
Oakarver

Dog shoots man

Postby Oakarver » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

bobow

Re: Dog shoots man

Postby bobow » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Guns don't kill people, dogs kill people.... :o
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Now see who gets to roll over and play dead! I remember another idiot a couple of years ago, who left a loaded shotgun in the cab of his truck with the dog. leaning up in the corner of the driver's seat. He comes back out to the truck, and as he tries to unlock the door, the dog climbs the shotgun to get near him and discharges the gun! I can't remember if he got shot or not. :o :shock:
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

No, not like that! I have seen that clip before, and that idiot actually handed a fully loaded AK47 to a chimp for fun. That is a Darwin award winner wanna be. If I remember correctly, chimps or perhaps orangatangs have a 7-1 streanth advantage to a human of the same size due to the way the mucles attach to the bone. So getting the gun away would not be likely until the bullets ran out!
Last edited by kellory on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Ben Sobieck

Postby Ben Sobieck » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 pm

"He handed a fully loaded AK47 to a chimp for fun."

You have to wonder which one is more "evolved." The guy or the chimp?

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:41 am

It's pretty sad to hear these things, because it seems to happen at least once a year with duck hunters. Put the gun down on the floor, propped up against a seat to do something else quick and the dog running loose in the boat ends up shooting the gun. Stupid. We have adopted the rule that if the gun is not in your hands, it is unloaded.

scotman

Postby scotman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 am

Ben Sobieck wrote:"He handed a fully loaded AK47 to a chimp for fun."

No doubt about that!

A guy from NY close to where I live accidently shot a school bus last week! http://online.wsj.com/article/AP4b47bbc5deda42aeb261a23165e34403.html
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:15 am

scotman wrote:
Ben Sobieck wrote:"He handed a fully loaded AK47 to a chimp for fun."

No doubt about that!

A guy from NY close to where I live accidently shot a school bus last week! http://online.wsj.com/article/AP4b47bbc5deda42aeb261a23165e34403.html

What we have here, is a simple math problem. ONE CHIMP+ONE AUTOMATIC WEAPON= ONE(OR MORE) LESS LIKELY TO EVOLVE ANY FURTHER. And to the school bus shooter: "Alright, you shot it, now let me see you clean it! Then you are gonna skin it, butcher it, and hang it's head on your wall (after all, it has a horn) Since it does not appear to be a varmint, you will also eat a piece, I would suggest a tire, as they are more tender. If this is too much work for you, you are no true hunter, give up your licience for life! Next Case!

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 am

HEY! Let's start a QBM program! Let those short buses grow a bit so we can have more tour buses! :mrgreen:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Next

Return to Breaking News