See if you can spot the deer. Or is it a deer?

ScootD

See if you can spot the deer. Or is it a deer?

Postby ScootD » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to post a picture that I just got off of my cam and there is something in the background of the picture but I cannot tell exactly what it is. If any of you has any idea if this is a deer or some other kind of animal feel free to let me know.

vipermann7

RE: See if you can spot the deer. Or is it a deer?

Postby vipermann7 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Im gonna go with a yeti, definitely looks like a yeti. I'm surprised the camera caught that movement through all the brush in the way. kinda looks like it might be a fawn, i think i can make out some spots, really hard to tell though. i was watching one of those hunting shows where they had some cameras out in teh woods in colorado and caught something on one that looks like a bigfoot. it was video footage i think, and they had to play it real slow and you couldnt really tell what it was, could have just been another hunter. interesting though, i like that big foot stuff.

ScootD

Postby ScootD » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Vipermann7 you have me laughing my a$$ off at that comment. When I zoom in on the picture it looks like a deer but what is the black thing behind it. I highly doubt it is a yeti though considering the fact that I live in southern Michigan and there has been no bigfoot sightings around here. Thanks for the input though I got a good laugh from that. Anyway I am almost positive that it is a deer but like I said I want to know what the black in the background above what appears to be the head is. I have other pictures of around the same time and there are some squirrels feeding on the corn I put out before the whole CWD thing was reported. But if any body else has any insight of what it could be please feel free to let me know.

Hope everyone has a safe and exciting hunting season and break a leg out there in the woods. (I say this because it is bad luck to say good luck).

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:37 pm

It looks like a fawn. Like Viper said, it looks like you can make out little white spots.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to Michigan