Medieval Tech Support

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Medieval Tech Support

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Had I lived during those times, this would be ME! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7bwzcM-DQ
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Ohio farms

Re: Medieval Tech Support

Postby Ohio farms » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

That's very clever Woods, but I'll bet with your woodsmanship you would have figured it out PDQ.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Woods Walker wrote:Had I lived during those times, this would be ME! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7bwzcM-DQ

Thanks for clearing that up Woodsey, the light was pretty bad, and I though that WAS you... ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Ohio farms wrote:That's very clever Woods, but I'll bet with your woodsmanship you would have figured it out PDQ.

Not if it involves a computer! I can't even use the self check-out lanes at the supermarket. My meager skills begin and end with plants, trees, dirt, rocks and animals. You know that show, "Dirty Jobs"? That could just as well be called..."My Life Up Till Now"...especially if animal poop is involved!!! :mrgreen:

And you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world......
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Dear medieval tech support, I got my new crossbow assembled as per the designs you sent, but there seems to be a problem. Is the trigger pressure suposed to be this hard? I am having to fire it with a mallot. Also, didn't I order a scope for this thing? I did not find it in the packaging. Please send it along quickly as deer season is nearly over! (And the shipping is on you this time) Thanks.
1210112048[1].jpg
1210112048[1].jpg (416.03 KiB) Viewed 340 times
(Sorry about the size, I can't shrink it with this cumputer) :lol:
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

When I was doing some teaching of basic computer classes I once had a woman ask me how to send a book via email. A physical book.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

ranwin33 wrote:When I was doing some teaching of basic computer classes I once had a woman ask me how to send a book via email. A physical book.

When the fax machine came out, a harried female exutive stopped into a dress shop for a quick fitting, and wanted the finished dress faxed to her office. I kid you not! :lol:

Return to Off Topic