Hey, Where's My Free DVD?!?!?!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
JBow

Hey, Where's My Free DVD?!?!?!

Postby JBow » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 am

I re-upped my subscription to Deer and Deer Hunting a while ago, with the promise of a couple of free DVD's.  As of yet, I have not seen them.  Has anyone else out there received yours yet?
Looking back now it was June 19th when I wrote the check for $49.99.  That's a three year deal.  Come on now.......a deal's a deal!

I'm Perplexed,
JBow
IF IT'S WORTH DOING, IT'S WORTH DOING RIGHT!

DeerCamp

RE: Hey, Where's My Free DVD?!?!?!

Postby DeerCamp » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 am

A couple free dvds? I didnt hear anything about that..I know they are giving one away right now for an offer I saw. I did mine and havent gotten an issue yet or the almanac but thats alright cuz I already bought this issue in store. Was kinda wondering what Ill get with mine? The dvd or the almanac..maybe both if im lucky haha. I guess Ill have to wait till the next issue next month..
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

JBow

Postby JBow » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Yeah, hey, I just called five minutes ago and the woman tells me I have to wait 60 days.  They cashed my check on June 25th, so you guessedit.  If it isn't in the mail by Mon/Tues, call back and they'll send out two more.
And YES, that was the deal.   Two free DVDs , I think of the television show, when you subscribe for 3 years.  Man, I hope I live that long!

JBow........out
IF IT'S WORTH DOING, IT'S WORTH DOING RIGHT!

hutchsj

Postby hutchsj » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 pm

same thing happened to me last year.  i took them up on their offer then they took me.  i called to no avail.  i posted a message on this board.  somebody named dan emailed me a couple of times saying he would take care of it.  he didn't.  only thing that happened is he deleted my post.  i still get the magazine because i like it - but i bet that dan guy would shoot a deer at night.

mhouck06

Postby mhouck06 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 pm

hey.. just saying.. "that dan guy" is probably a better hunter and knows more about deer than anyone in this forum. if you read the magizine, you probably have read a bunch of his aritcles.

anyways, JBow.. thanks for posting about having to wait 60 days, I just did a 3 year deal similar to yours about a month ago and was wondering when my dvd's would show up.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 am

ORIGINAL: hutchsj

same thing happened to me last year.  i took them up on their offer then they took me.  i called to no avail.  i posted a message on this board.  somebody named dan emailed me a couple of times saying he would take care of it.  he didn't.  only thing that happened is he deleted my post.  i still get the magazine because i like it - but i bet that dan guy would shoot a deer at night.
thats way out of line.
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Corey Graff

Postby Corey Graff » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:29 am

Loyal subscribers:

We apologize to anyone who has paid and has not received their premium yet.
We recently switched vendors for DVD fulfillment, and this has caused a
delay of a few weeks. If you have waited more than four weeks and have not
yet received yours, please send an email to Circulation Director Dave
Mueller at dave.mueller@fwpubs.com. Be sure to include your name and mailing
address (as it appears on your magazine mailing label).

Thanks!

Return to General Discussions