3-D deer targets

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
Highlander Archery

RE: 3-D deer targets

Postby Highlander Archery » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:47 pm

ORIGINAL: Lot to Learn

http://www.rinehart3d.com/   If you find better than this let me know. Bought one of these, cannot remember the name, small buck feeding with vitals showing on one side, you can shoot either side, you can quarter , pretty much whatever. You can shoot field points or broad heads. Self healing and it does work.  We bought this for a sportsman club, probably 10 of us shooting on a fairly regular basis and it still looks brand new a year later. We only shoot field points, not sure it would hold up that well with braod heads but I don't know that.

I use Rineharts with my archery club, with an annual event that attracts 1500-2000 shooters and several other community service events in the works or scheduled we need targets that stand up to travel demands, frequent shoots and tear down set up strains. They are not cheap to buy outright, but the durability and length of use makes them cheaper overall than any other targets.

shadow

Postby shadow » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Here are the other pictures of the field point target I made which goes along with the first picture I posted on the previous page.  

burris

Postby burris » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:06 am

I have the glen dell buck. Its three years old and is holding up well. Easy arrow removal, Ive had the cheaper models that you had to lay the target on its side to get the arrow out. glen dell is worth the extra money I paid $150.

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting