Thoughts About My Dog......

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Thoughts About My Dog......

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:02 pm

LOVE MY DOG, BUT. . . . It just hit me!!

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no
cost to him.

He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup and again during the year, if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn
a living.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head.....................

.......................My damn dog is a Congressman !!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Re: Thoughts About My Dog......

Postby kellory » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
Mark Twain

If "pro" is forward, and "con" is the reverse, Then what is the reverse of progress....?
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Off Topic