I have a cunfession to make....

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
kellory

I have a cunfession to make....

Postby kellory » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 am

With the stories being told, and season here again, I feel I must share with you a short story from my youth, on Cristmas Eve, when my GrandFather shot Santa.... :shock: We kids were all in bed triyng to sleep, as Santa will not come if you are awake, though sleep was near to impossible. All of a sudden, we heard my grandfather out on the lawn curcing and yelling at some faman and his blasted animals on his roof! "Git that blasted thing off my roof you fat fool, you will damage my roof!" Something was said we could not hear, then two shots fro a 12ga. and a lot of noise from the roof! We screamed at GrandFather "DON'T SHOOT SANTA!!!" and ran outside in bare feet and sleepwear, and on the roof, were sleigh tracks, hoof prints, and a blood trail down the side of the building! :shock: But Santa must have been already leaving, because in the morning Our gifts were found under the tree, and it must have been a flesh wound, because Santa came back for many years to come. We never learned what they argued about, GrandFather never said, but he built that house with his own hands, and what ever he could find. Everything was rationed at the time. Maybe he thought his roof was in real danger, I don't know, But I know, when I was 8 or 9 years old, MY GRANDFATHER SHOT SANTA! (true story) ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Re: I have a cunfession to make....

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 am

Sooo.......... how many years of therapy resulted from this incident?
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to Off Topic