MN DNR Busy

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
kellory

Re: MN DNR Busy

Postby kellory » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Mnslayer, my apoligees for the wander. A question was asked, and I tried to answer it. That phrase happens to be THE most misinterprited quote from the Bible, and I am no scholor. It IS your state, I will comment no further. :(
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

luvhuntin

Postby luvhuntin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:20 pm

UUUGH!

WW
I am looking at this from what I think would be a truly needy "IE" HUNGRY persons main objective. food in their stomach! Now!
when you have provided that basic need for yourself and any dependent people in your care it is time to begin trying to improve your station in life so you don`t have to continue to take from others and hopefully can give back more than you ever received in charity.

Worked for me I traveled 650 miles when i was 19 from devils lake ND to Des Moines to go to school.Had enough money to get a room the first night and put 5 dollars in the gas tank the next day with no family willing or able to send or provide more of anything, So did i turn to a life of crime or poaching? nope got a job managed to borrow a small bit of money and lived as cheap as i could and i mean cheap. Did i once think of taking charity or getting a handout from a church? never! that`s for people who cannot physically or mentally work a full or part time job or jobs to provide for themselves.

learned that one from my father and grandpa who thought crop insurance was stealing and never participated in it.

doesn`t mean i never went to bed with a hungry feeling. I ALSO repaid the borrowed money in a year, exactly what i said i would do when i made the deal.

Good Day

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm

luv: What you did is outstanding and I NEVER said for one second that someone ought NOT to do it that way!

But you also never STOLE anything either, right? You provided for yourself and you obeyed the law. As long as someone does that we have no problem. And you have a good day too!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Gulfcapt

Postby Gulfcapt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

LOL Man we have answered your ???? countless times WW Can you not read between the lines?

Its easy to knock out afew words on a keyboard in your cozzzy house sitting in your Cozzzzzy chair about people that try to feed themselves. That have nothing, that worry everyday when & were the next bit of food will come from. Its easy to say gov will help them. but the true fact is the yes gov will help them live! Next to a crackhouse, or prostitution, gang violence etc. Please don't put god and the laws that people come up with together.. Im 100% sure he didn't intend for us to have to puchase a lic for something he put on this planet to harvest Animal/fish/plant. Nor write some of these stupid laws we have on the books today!

Some of you are pretty worried that a hungry/family person will get a bigger rack, or take that bigger rack buck from you, and I sure hope they do. That would be justice in the makeing lolollol :D :D :D :D :D

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 am

Gulf: You haven't answered crap. Because you can't. You have no defense so you attack me personally. Case closed. You have a nice day too.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Gulfcapt

Postby Gulfcapt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am

Here are you ??? WW
#1So...where do you draw the line on when its ok to break the law? .......... That would be the hungry person we are talking about here
#2Stealing a deer to eat is ok, but not stealing food from a store for the same reason?...... again This guy is starving and has no money and he's not stealing from a store he took a deer!
#3 The same hungry soul killing a trophy buck and selling it for enough money to feed his family for a year. by that resolve that should be ok too. No?...... I pretty sure the antler stew comment was to clarify that ???? for you. But For me if he got enough money to feed his family for a year YOU GO BOY!!..

Here's one for anyone to answer!..... Your broke and can't afford to pay attention, and no one to help you. And that same deer with the big rack come out and you can feed your family you shooting it?????? simple yes or no ????? He's a dead hammerknocker if it was me.

JPH

Postby JPH » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 am

Gulfcapt wrote:
Here's one for anyone to answer!..... Your broke and can't afford to pay attention, and no one to help you. And that same deer with the big rack come out and you can feed your family you shooting it?????? simple yes or no ????? He's a dead hammerknocker if it was me.

Uh Gulfcapt, what kind of post-apocalyptic, Mad Max world are you living in? There ARE people to help you! In spite of the problems, there is still more than enough food to feed everyone in this nation and the means to access it.

It seems to me like you are just trying to create a Robin Hood fantasy out of your sympathy for a poacher.

Gulfcapt

Postby Gulfcapt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Call it what you like JPH! But the fact of the matter is this Help you say they can recieve is minimum at best. food stamps run out for them early that month then what? Count your blessings is all I can say, because their are some selfish people with the ME ME ME ME ME attitude and look down on people struggleing. We don't know their situation but are quick to add our 2 cents.

Don't Think for one minute I believe all should be helped, because their are some sorry folks in this world, You comeing to WW rescue with that post like you did with the camera post? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I sure didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings, and Im sorry if I did!! :(

luvhuntin

Postby luvhuntin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am

I think i need to offer an apology here to everyone including the website I`m a bit new to forums and may have stepped over some lines that were not known to me either through ignorance on my part or just inexperience.

I made my first post on this thread more towards a response to the response that the area involved in the story was on harder times than normal due to economic issues. after rereading it I never meant it to sound like I throw a blanket over every one of those stories and everyone can do as they please when they please in the great outdoors. Fact of the matter is the great outdoors wouldn`t be so great if we all did that. Some of the public land i visit very close to here is getting that way sadly.

Now I`m not going to go so far as to say I take my statements back because I wouldn`t be the first person calling the DNR on someone, UNLESS I knew the person who killed a deer unlawfully so well there was 100% no doubt they could have gotten along by other means. and I`ll add everyone i know that well can because I`m the first person you can ask for help and get it.( just ask my wife she can`t believe the things I do for people and usually get crapped on for it) Now if you had any other option to explore and still chose to kill a deer because it was easy or you didn`t like the yucky feeling you get asking for help! well,, that`s a normal human reaction and it`s there to get you off your butt and provide more for yourself instead of being a burden to others.

SO i hope that clarifies my position and lets you know I was`nt trying to cause problems just because i had some free time over the holidays and was bored.

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 am

It's all good luvhuntin. It's just a spirited conversation. We can handle just about any level of controversy if we keep from getting personal. You cannot control when someone will cross that line. It is not your fault.

Previous

Return to Off Topic