Brock Lesnar faces hunting charges...

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
JPH

Re: Brock Lesnar faces hunting charges...

Postby JPH » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Oops! I replied to you before I read the attached article. I retract most of my previous post, except the part where I say my money is on Overeem.

SwampLife

Postby SwampLife » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:38 pm

he should kick those charges in the face, with his fist...
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

So far i have won 9 out of 10 bets on these fights....i would predict a winner but that would be too easy....wish my cash cow....''Chuck liddel '' was fighting...he made me plenty of money betting against him--- :o

JPH

Postby JPH » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 am

Overeem.

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:28 pm

I wonder if he'll really retire..for good. I've heard that before :lol:

JPH

Postby JPH » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

"Brock Lesnar doesn’t love fighting; Brock Lesnar loves beating people up. While those two interests often intertwine, they quickly diverge when you start getting tagged. For all of the debates over Brock’s questionable chin and concerns for vegetable-rejecting body, the real downfall of his MMA career was his heart. He doesn’t love this fighting game, and MMA is a cruel mistress. If you can’t fully commit to her, you can expect to find a pile of shredded 'Clutch Gear' shirts on the doorstep when you get home from the bar. Brock seems to have gotten that message and is packing his things and moving on with his life."
Chris Coleman, cagepotato.com

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm

I have alot of respect for Brock. He is an upper midwest farm boy, like me. I used to know people that ran into him all the time in the town he lived by, and he goes along with every day life like everyone else. He doesn't run around thinking he is anyone special. Just another guy that is real good at beating the crap out of people. As far as his retirement. Good for him. I used to like UFC, I been to a few events. But, its getting a little over the top...
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Oakarver

Postby Oakarver » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:23 pm

I think it's things that are being said such as the quote above(there are tons of them) is the reason he'll be back..eventually.

BTW..I hope he got lots of opinions before doing that surgery etc...seems drastic measures are often taken when there are other options.

scotman

Postby scotman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Two thumbs up for Fish and Wildlife officers who caught him!
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

JPH

Postby JPH » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:02 am

I am a long time fan of MMA and anti-fan of WWE, so I begin with a bias against Brock Lesnar. Even so, I found his little retirement speech in the cage, after getting dominated by Overeem, to be pretty heartfelt. I actually began to feel for the guy...then I saw the footage of his shoving a cameraman on his way out. If you have not seen the footage: http://www.cagepotato.com/ufc-141-medic ... cameraman/

Seriously? You are a 265 lb. former NCAA and UFC HW champ who just folded in the first round and now you're going to shove a camera man? Midwest boy or not, I think MMA and hunting are better off without Brock Lesnar.

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News