Highly Recommend This Book

DairyLandDeerHunter

Highly Recommend This Book

Postby DairyLandDeerHunter » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:09 am

Hey guys, for any of you guys looking for a great new book, check out Real World Whitetail Behavior by Jim Roy. Probably one of the best books I have read on both deer behavior and hunting tactics.

The author give you great insight and information on whitetail behavior, and how to use that in your hunting exploits. Best book on whitetail deer I have ever read.

SwampLife

Re: Highly Recommend This Book

Postby SwampLife » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:33 pm

I was very close to picking that one up on amazon last week but went with the new Eberhart book instead. That one is on the list though, thanks for the review.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

DairyLandDeerHunter

Postby DairyLandDeerHunter » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I might have to take a look at the Eberhart book. Take a look at that book when you get a chance, you won't regret it.

MG11

Postby MG11 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Hey Swamplife,

What do you think of the new Eberhart book? I have their previous two and while they are both good books they contain a lot of repetitive information. Let me know if you have a chance. Thanks,

MG11
A hunt based only on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be... time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live there. -Fred Bear

Return to Books/DVDs/Magazines