What bargain did you spot today?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

Re: What bargain did you spot today?

Postby Sailfish » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 am

Sopchoppy wrote:
Sailfish wrote:Dang missed that one.
All they have right now is July 2011 6.0 mp for $49.99.

Curious as to how you determined the July 2011 model is all they have. I've talked on pm to a member who got his last week and it was made on August 10, and his buddy's on August 22. Seems they would ship older inventory first. I got shipping notice on mine last night, I'll post the manuf. date when I receive it. It was supposed to end yesterday but is still listed at $49.99.

Right next to the product on the amazon webpage it had the manu date in (july 2011
Can u see it here on this search:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=game+camera#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wgi+game+camera&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Awgi+game+camera
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Rutnut

Postby Rutnut » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 am

I received $75 worth of gift cards for Cabalas over the holidays. So I went to see what I could find. The Badlands pursuit daypack was $79. However, I had a flyer for employee discount and I got it for $63 out the door. I thought that was a good deal.

I have to say, this Badlands Pack looks to be a quality product. It has some really great features that fit my bow hunting style. The pack is small and stealthy, but big enough for anything I would bring on a typical hunt. I can’t wait to try it. Does anyone have any experience with Badland products?

Sopchoppy

Postby Sopchoppy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Sailfish wrote:
Sopchoppy wrote:
Sailfish wrote:Dang missed that one.
All they have right now is July 2011 6.0 mp for $49.99.

Curious as to how you determined the July 2011 model is all they have. I've talked on pm to a member who got his last week and it was made on August 10, and his buddy's on August 22. Seems they would ship older inventory first. I got shipping notice on mine last night, I'll post the manuf. date when I receive it. It was supposed to end yesterday but is still listed at $49.99.

Right next to the product on the amazon webpage it had the manu date in (july 2011
Can u see it here on this search:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=game+camera#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wgi+game+camera&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Awgi+game+camera

Not sure that's the manuf. date or the date Amazon added it to their site. If you look at Special Golden Estrus Attractant, the date is August 1, 2009. I would hope they would not sell 2 year old scent. My camera should be here in a couple of days and I'll confirm the date.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 pm

interesting......they removed the date thing

let me know what yours says.
Its still $50 and free shipping (for me)

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 pm

got mine.
Says 8102011
we'll see how it does (honesltyother than on amazon I could find little info about this model and whiteout on the internet or a fix date)

Maybe we'll all be fine!

Sopchoppy

Postby Sopchoppy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

I know I read about it on Chasingame's forum and I talked to the WGI rep. via PM and he confirmed the one's with the August dates had been updated. The review of the first ones on Chasingame has pictures and a video.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

If you want $25000 free money and a vacation in Hawaii Sportsman Guide are having a sweepstakes.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/swee ... ister.aspx

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

They are at it again.

Guns and ammo sale at the same place.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/sect ... rp=section

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Manard's has on sale (clearance) shotgun cases up to 52" for less than $5. with zippered aide pouch for about a dozen loose shotgun rounds and a mesh pocket for whatever (gloves/ hot packs, ect). They also had hangon stands called tomcats for $28 bucks. 300lb. rated with harness of course.All the cases are green with black padding (I bought 2) I may go back for a couple of hang on stands.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 am

tomcat must be a local thing............not seeing it online

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic