IL. DNR increases annual deer hunting fees.

EatDeer

IL. DNR increases annual deer hunting fees.

Postby EatDeer » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:37 am

The price of the non-resident archery combination   ethier-sex, and antlerless only permit has increased to $401.00 dollars.                                                                                       The price of the non-resident firearms either-sex permit has increased to $300.00 dollars.
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

howhill1

RE: IL. DNR increases annual deer hunting fees.

Postby howhill1 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 pm

helicopters and hairspray!
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

vambo991

Postby vambo991 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:23 am

i guess that's not too bad for N/R

kribbz

Postby kribbz » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:43 am

Doesn't suprise me much seeing how much our state Gov. enjoys guns/hunting.  seriously though, the cost of fuel is most likely driving most of the increase. 

howhill1

Postby howhill1 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:02 pm

i wouldnt mind the increase if i thought it was going where it belonged. but they just cut 39 more jobs from an already butchered department. the dot couldnt mow dithces or pick up road kill but they bought 150 cars for around 2 million dollars. do the math on that one. what did they buy bmw's? we're payin to transport sam flood and blago because they choose to live 200 miles from where they work.two more years i cant wait!
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:28 pm

The state was told to hold off on the roadside mowing due to high summer gas prices, and gamebird nesting in the month of June, if I rember right. They did mannage to mow one side of the highway I live near, the thing was they mowed low growing elderberry bushes.[&o]  Anyway, I'd hate to see what a hammer costs them![;)] I guess the fee's might not be real bad compared to what other states are charging. Non-resident IL., hunting licenses are $50.75, and the five day fee is $28.75, which aren't high priced at all. If a hunter wanted to harvest a few doe's that permit only costs $15.00 dollars.
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Return to Illinois