NFL Play offs.

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
jonny5buck

Re: NFL Play offs.

Postby jonny5buck » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Woods Walker wrote:HA!!! Typical "FIB" response! ;)

Woodsy...woodsy woodsy..... :P ...Havent heard that one in a while....for those who don't get it FIB- F@#$%^&...Illinois ...Bastard....

FIB- same to you WW!!!!

bobow

Postby bobow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 am

jonny5buck wrote:

Woodsy...woodsy woodsy..... :P ...Havent heard that one in a while....for those who don't get it FIB- F@#$%^&...Illinois ...Bastard....

FIB- same to you WW!!!!

I resemble that remark! :D
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:17 pm

my sister-in-law moved to Wisconsin... She was really dumbfounded when she heard people using the term FIB... she works at a bank, so she talks with the natives all day long. She has definitely picked up that don'tchaknow type accent. I like to give her grief when she's home
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Kinda like "Up der in Wisconny, yaw. Go up nort' and fish for dem walleye eh'. The accent is seriously like up by the U.P. ... I live in west central Wisconsin, and that accent is here and there. I noticed it when I used to call home when I was stationed in Mississippi. You really don't notice until you lived somewhere far away.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

jonny5buck wrote:

FIB- same to you WW!!!!

But....but...I thought it meant, "Fine Illinois Brother"!!! At least that's what the old man in the bait shop up by Rhinelander told me! :mrgreen:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Woodsie,
As a native Cheesehead, I can tell you there are also lots of FISH and FISHTABs spotted in Wisconsin.
Those would be "Freakin Illinois Sheet Heads" and "Freakin Illinois Sheet Heads Towing A Boat."
I may live in Indiana now, but I still speak the language

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Woodsie,
As a native Cheesehead, I can tell you there are also lots of FISH and FISHTABs spotted in Wisconsin.
Those would be "Freakin Illinois Sheet Heads" and "Freakin Illinois Sheet Heads Towing A Boat."

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Woodsie,

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:24 pm

I see you have close ties with government Wanderer, you already know how to speak in triplicate. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Kellory
Actually the double post is caused by Ben's little code input doo dad. It said I put the code in wrong, so I input the new code shown, I apparently got a post for each code. Kinda like a BOGO.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic