cougar shot in michigan

DeerCamp

cougar shot in michigan

Postby DeerCamp » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

paulie

RE: cougar shot in michigan

Postby paulie » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am

Uhh.. thats one big a** kitty!! After reading all the posts made on that thread, it seems pretty apparent that cat was not killed in Michigan.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 am

Ya..your right!! I just heard word of it, and posted it before heading to work..but still a big cat
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

U.P.Hunter

Postby U.P.Hunter » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:56 am

I read into it a little better and found some new pic. Come to find out it was shot about a hour south of Seattle Washington.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=4056
I may Live in Lower Michigan but My Heart well Always Belong to Home in Garden Peninsula.

extroverted

Postby extroverted » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello all just last year I personally confirmed a sighting of a BLACK cat located near Edmore, Michigan for the past 4 years me and my buddies were seeing just the tails end of this illusive animal until muzzle loader season when I saw a 150 to 170 pound cat stalking a big 4 to 5 year old doe at about 150 yards away. We had been seeing at least two others; they were tan and light grey in color. The DNR said that there are no cougars in lower or central Michigan, but after seeing that cat I am not taking anymore chances.
Time to carry a 44 mag, that way if little big kitty comes out to play I can just put him away!!!

Return to Michigan