What is your outlook on life

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
alyssaly

What is your outlook on life

Postby alyssaly » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

Here I just want to ask what is life!
I am a little girl with no lofty ideal.Usually I just want to live with happiness and no pressure.But In some way, my outlook on life is giving up the great pursuit. I don't know how to choose the way of the future, continue to keep optimistic or make efforts to press ahead? What is your outlook on life?

Bowriter

Re: What is your outlook on life

Postby Bowriter » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 am

Do the next right thing and it will all work out.

JPH

Postby JPH » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 am

To know, love and serve God.

Not that I've mastered any of the above, but the idea is to keep moving toward Him no matter how often we falter.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

alyssaly wrote:Here I just want to ask what is life!
I am a little girl with no lofty ideal.Usually I just want to live with happiness and no pressure.But In some way, my outlook on life is giving up the great pursuit. I don't know how to choose the way of the future, continue to keep optimistic or make efforts to press ahead? What is your outlook on life?

I am also a little girl with no lofty ideal....if it smells like spam ...it is spam....thats my outlook!--------- :o

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh yeah, see that hidden little link where the signature usually goes, its spam. The question aroused my curiosity though, and I feel obliged to give an honest answer to the spammer. Well. my outlook on life is pretty simple. Live well, work hard, be good to people that deserve it, set your own standards, earn what you have, never allow anyone to take advantage of you, and never let anyone make decisions for you.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Never take a laxative and a sleeping pull at the same time. Can't get much simpler than that.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Return to Off Topic