WLRC's Scent Killer products

EatDeer

WLRC's Scent Killer products

Postby EatDeer » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:49 am

Since I have started a scent eliminating program while hunting deer, I have used many different companies scent systems. I always return to Scent Killer products,  I see more mature deer, at closer ranges with WLRC's products then the other subsitutes. Scent killer removes and neutralises any scent it comes into contact with, as where many other scent sprays form a gas that keeps the scent from leaving the body or clothes. Sure all de-scenting systems work to a certain degree. I personaly have found the Scent Killer system to allow the deer in at closer ranges, without being alarmed. The other types of de-scenting products I've used have the deer flip up thier tails then wander away. WLRC will give hunters their money back if the are not 100% satisfied with the products they sell, no questions asked.       
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

howhill1

RE: WLRC's Scent Killer products

Postby howhill1 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:41 am

ive used scent killer spray for a loooonnnnnggggg time
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:12 am

Then you know what I'm saying, I see 2-3 times the numbers of deer while I'm hunting, now that I use Scent killer products. Next time you harvest a deer, email WLRC a picture of your deer, including yourself holding some of the product used, and brief statement about your hunt. I did, and the WLRC sent me a "Wild Life Research Center" camo hat, a bottle of #307 trails end scent, some scent wicks, a 12 oz.  bottle of scent killer spray, and a bar of scent killer soap, all free of charge!    [:D]
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Jdbllung

Postby Jdbllung » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Good info, I use a boat load of their products myself, I swear by it. 
Happiness is a good blood trail! Jeremy W.

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators