Will Obummer be reelcted???

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
scottflesher

Will Obummer be reelcted???

Postby scottflesher » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about the November election?
While I don't believe everything I hear and read, the media has sure put a positive spin on things like the economy and the declining unemployment rate, among other areas. I wonder how many voters who aren't as informed are thinking that this is because Obummers policies are beginning to work.
It's amazing to me how the democrats receive credit for the recent payroll tax cut extension, however noone blames Obama for keeping our gas prices high by stopping the pipeline from Canada. While I'm not a "treehugger" I do appreciate our wildlife habitat and hate to see woodlands "developed", but in the interest of jobs, the economy and lower fuel prices (until we develop an alternative), build the pipeline.

Woods Walker

Re: Will Obummer be reelcted???

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Time will tell, but if we have gas bumping $5 a gallon this summer, that is going to diminish his chances considerably.

That, and don't believe everything you hear in the media. This election will be about OBAMA and his record of financial destruction. He can't run from that, even with the MSM lapdogs shilling for him under the guise of journalism.

The GOP candidates have been hacking themselves apart for the past few months, and it's pretty ugly. But ultimatelt this WILL make the final nominee a much stronger opponent.

Have faith.........
change.jpg
change.jpg (169.31 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

luvhuntin

Postby luvhuntin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Dear God I hope your right WW.

I have this terrible feeling in my gut that some major catastrophe would be used as an excuse to suspend the elections. like oh i do`nt know,, Iran knocking out the entire power grid with one nuke detonated in the upper atmosphere over the united states. Ok that sounds nuttier than a 200 year old white oak. where`s my tin foil hat.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 am

LOL! Don't worry, at least you're CONCERNED about things! That's better than the idiotic morons (and I'd use less tactful terms but the the post would be taken off..) who just keep watching American Idol and The Kardashians and who won't know who they're voting for until the get in the booth!

What I'd worry about right now isn't the election, but the upcoming Supreme Court hearing in June about the Constitutionality of the Forced Obama Health Care law. If it's held that our government can FORCE you to buy ANYTHING just because you exist, then who's the next President will be of little matter. The liberty and freedom that our founders created to the be cornerstone of Americanism will be GONE. Many people don't know what's in that law. I don't claim to know everything, but I DO know that when the full force of that law comes into effect, the governement will be able to have full access to any bank account that you have, and they can and will take whatever money you have from it to pay for what they think you owe THEM for your health care. I have a whole list of travesties in reagrds to the Obama Health Care that shows the exact wording and page if you want to see it. But I warn you, have a clean change of clothing with you, because you will need it!!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

scottflesher

Postby scottflesher » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 am

WW, I'm keeing the faith, but I fear others who don't view it as logically as we do will ultimately be the determining factor. There are so many "youths" (and i'm not completely blaming them) that are "brainwashed" by Obama's charm they seem to follow him no matter what he says. Plus, they're are so many folks in trouble these days, why not ride the backs of those who aren't. I wish their was a flat tax (something like Herman Cain's 9,9,9). If you pay 9% federal tax on 1 million, that's 90K. If you only make 50K then that's only 4.5K. But for some reason our youth don't see that as being enough.

A few years ago, when the unemployment benefits were extended, the department that I work in (about 180 people) was required to pay an extra $93,000 annually in tax to support the benefit extension. We could have hired 3 additional people for that amount. Funny how extra taxes are meant to help those unemployed find a job, but based on my perspective, we couldn't hire due to the higher taxes. And something else, who ultimately paid for that additional tax increase???? our customers. I'm sure it was taken into account when the price of our product was determined.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 am

Unless the GOP comes up with some creditible candidates then Obama is back in Novemeber.

Frankly, the GOP has been a disgrace in this election and the candidates are terrible. Romney as the leader? Please.

Obama should be beatable with a decent candidate but where are all the star Repubs? They are frightened that they can't beat him because they know they have no real ansers they can sell to the public right now.

We need a REAL candidate not a guy who says yes to everything and everyone or is a crazy radical.

Stand up for America.

Return to Off Topic