?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
trapperDave

RE: ?

Postby trapperDave » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:52 am

take away his bait and his high fences....he wont be making many shows at all :D
"Democracy is a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin

trapperDave

Postby trapperDave » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:55 am

yeah, baiting doesnt congregate em [8|]

"Democracy is a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 am

Yup. 'Ol Ted without a bait pile is about like many of you guys without your treestands, scent-loc, and GPS units, sitting up there with bow that let's you hold a fraction of your draw weight, with fiber-optic lighted sights and rangefinders.

I'm sure that the deer you kill feel much better about having been killed by an "ethical" hunter, as opposed to one who shoots them over bait.

And just for the record, I DO NOT hunt over bait piles, and will not, because it's not how I choose to hunt.

To each his own.

OK, cannibal corps, HAVE AT ME! [:D]

Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:20 am

Welcome to generation X      Your trying to bait me right now ww, but im gonna be like a wise old buck and hang back in the brush!!!!!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Previous

Return to General Discussions