Bluestar

Describe the most puzzling blood trail you've ever been on.
Goose

Bluestar

Postby Goose » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:59 am

I ordered some tablets that are called bluestar. I think they are out of Mich. Its a blood finding spray that reacts to the hemoglobin in blood so it works even if it rains. Supposed to turn blue when it hits the hemoglobin, needs to be dark out out but not pitch black and you dont need any light to make it work. Its 20 bucks and you get four tablets and I believe each tablit is good for 250 yds of trailing. I figure for that price it could be worth it for when the trail turns and you cant find it or whatever. JPH have you heard of this in your line of work? i know its not firefighting but just wondering? Im gonna give it a try and will post on my results. Here is the site http://www.bloodglow.com/store/index.ph ... cPath=1ite
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

PrairieShadow

RE: Bluestar

Postby PrairieShadow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 am

Tablet? You ad this to water and spray it on or how does it work?
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

Goose

RE: Bluestar

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Just got it in the mail today. It comes with 4 sets of 2 tablets. You put one set of 2 tablet into 8-10 oz of water and let them dissolve while lightly shaking. When it is dark out you spray it on the trail or whatever and the blood even if you cant see it with the naked eye lights up blue. Dont know if it works as advertised but look forward to finding out!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Return to Blood Trailing