Geaux Tigers!!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
burnnurse1

RE: Geaux Tigers!!

Postby burnnurse1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Yeah JPH I remember "the catch". Watched it in the Atlanta Airport. Sad day for LSU fans. Good win today though. We need all we can get since we're getting into the meat of the schedule now. We have a bye next week then it's to Fla., to South Carolina, then Georgia and Bama at home. Toughest schedule in the country in my opinion! Pretty big upsets this weekend. Should be ranked #2 unless bama jumps us after destroying Ga.

.....And to all you buckeyes out there. What the crap with USC. Man, I had a lot of hope in you guys going into that game. Cannot stand USC. I'm a new Oregon State fan[:D]

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm an alumni of the University Of Wyoming....GO COWBOYS!

Truth be told, although football is a religon in the Cowboy state, I didn't go to all that many games, because the football season got in the way of antelope, deer, elk, duck, pheasant, and trapping seasons, which was MY religon!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:45 am

ORIGINAL: schlupis

OHhunter sure would be nice for the badgers to get a win over you guys maybe this is the year...

I thought it was going to be a good game, then michigan beat up on you all.  Now I don't know, the badgers are either overrated and will come out flat or it was fluke and they're going to come out with something to prove and put up a helluva fight, either way bucks will come out of wisconsin with a W.

Buckhunter21, the gophers hung in there, I thought your quarterback played well.  I was glad to see them put the Ohio kid in for the 2pt conversion there toward the end, that was classy.  Letting him get a chance to go out in from of his hometown crowd.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

JPH

Postby JPH » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:50 am

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

Truth be told, although football is a religon in the Cowboy state, I didn't go to all that many games, because the football season got in the way of antelope, deer, elk, duck, pheasant, and trapping seasons, which was MY religon!

LOL! Back in college drinking and womanizing was my religon...AND I PLAYED FOOTBALL! Maybe that's why my college experience was so short?

Today, my religon is...well religon. Anyone can change.[:)]

Best of luck to all, unless they are facing the Hawkeye Nation!

Goose

Postby Goose » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 am

Was into sports until I got out of highschool then lost interest. Id rather do something than watch somebody else do somethingImage J/K if thats what you like then more power to ya!
JPH you did good by changing, thats something to be proud of!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:49 pm

OHhunter I am going to say it was a fluke with michigan.. I think it will be a good game except the W is going to stay in Wisconsin....

talk to ya after the game hopefully not through my tears..LOL

bckklr

Postby bckklr » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 am

THE VOLS OF COURSE!! i know,i know everyone has a bad year i recon this one is ours  (weeping in tears)
adapt & overcome

hoosierhuntercustomcalls.com

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am

ORIGINAL: schlupis

OHhunter I am going to say it was a fluke with michigan.. I think it will be a good game except the W is going to stay in Wisconsin....

talk to ya after the game hopefully not through my tears..LOL

Do you need a tissue?     GO BUCKS!!!!
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:15 am

Granted it was the Hoosiers, but the Gophers picked up another W yesterday.  They don't look too bad so far this year.  Only one loss, and that was against a tough Ohio State team, which I must say they hung in with them for the most part.  We'll see Illinois this coming weekend...I have high hopes!

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:59 pm

It was a good game eventhough wis lost they gave us every oppurtunity to win defense just dropped the ball..

Congrats on the win no need for tissue but thanks.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions