post ur 2012 shed pics

3 to 1

post ur 2012 shed pics

Postby 3 to 1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Its shed hunt'n season. Post shed pics here. I'm going out this week end (3-3-12). I've been working with my dog , this winter, to see if she can find the sheds in the house. I'm going to try some field trials this week, weather permitting. I'll keep ya posted. Any shed is a great find, so post your pics here; even if its a fork or a spike.

motorbreaker

Re: post ur 2012 shed pics

Postby motorbreaker » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 am

hunterwild wrote:Do you carve your sheds by any chance? I've seen really beautiful carvings in the past and am thinking about giving it a go. I know they make special tools for this kind of work and am looking to get my own gear. I've been looking for knives here and don't know where to start. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Antlers are hard, You might want to try a power type tool, Like a Dremel. I have buddies that do this with a dremel and make
some nice things.
They use knives or marlin spikes for carving on bone.
Jake

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Hunterwild, It truly amazes me how flagrently you shill for Sportsman's Guide. You drop their website on 63% of your replies. Am I the only one who sees this. Advertizing is not free on this Forum.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 am

Except that your visuals barely coincide with the discussion. You weave that web site in most every time with weak relevance to the subject. Come on, man.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Return to Ohio