Is there another channel its on?

"Land of Whitetail" airs on Pursuit Channel.
Geibel

Is there another channel its on?

Postby Geibel » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

I've been watching deer & deer hunting ever since i found it on tv, but i recently bought a house and the cable company dont carry versus.So can somebody please give me good news?

Schmidt

Re: Is there another channel its on?

Postby Schmidt » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 am

New episodes of DDH TV won't start airing until July. Here are the details for all of our shows:

Deer & Deer Hunting TV : NBC Sports

Land of Whitetail: Pursuit Channel

Destination Whitetail: The Sportsman Channel

Deer Talk Now: Weekly podcast that airs every Wednesday from noon to 1 p.m. Central here at www.deeranddeerhunting.com

fr0sty

Postby fr0sty » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I search tv listings on tivo.com tvguide.com and can't find any of these shows.

lil wrangler

Postby lil wrangler » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 am

D&D hunting tv comes on NBC sports network (what used to be versus) it's still an ok network, but doesn't have near the outdoor stuff that outdoor ch. and pursuit ch. have. unfortunately, i don't get those 2 in the particular ch. package i have, so i only get nbcsn and only get D&D tv. but i have a cousin on my farm that gets all the chs, so i go watch w/him :D you just have to check the certain chs. on your cable package. most of the good deer shows come on Wednesdays during the day on nbcsn, and i think Tuesdays n Wednesdays on pursuit and sportsman. the online webshow, is great too, if you don't have any of those chs, or can't record them. what would be REAL nice if D&D could archive ALL their tv shows so they could be viewed here ;) but i'm pretty happy w/what i get, so i won't complain. thnx D&D staff for all the great info you put out there for us..most all around knowledgeable crew in the whitetail world (Drury's right up there) IMHO.
Bear Outbreak/60lb/25" draw/stock Trophy Ridge sight, rest, stabilizer, and quiver/lefty :D

Return to Land of Whitetail