Geaux Tigers!!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!

RE: Geaux Tigers!!

Postby howhill1 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:13 pm

"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

Postby OHhunter » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:11 am

ORIGINAL: schlupis

It was a good game eventhough wis lost they gave us every oppurtunity to win defense just dropped the ball..

Congrats on the win no need for tissue but thanks.

I only got to see the last 20min.  When I started watching it was 10,10.  Glad I came in when I did, it was a good game.  Fortunetly for OSU we play purdue next, unfortunetly for Wis. you all play Penn State.  I'll be pulling for you in that one.

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:45 am

Kansas State University.

When I was there 2-9 was a good year, had a couple 1-10 years.

When my son went there in the 90's - 9-2 was a good year.

Darren Sproles who now plays for the Chargers was at KSU a few years back, he and my daughter went to same high school.  He was her partner in science class, he was a very nice kid.

Last year though, despite the in-state rivalry I was having to cheer the Univerisity of Kansas Jayhawks.  Particularly their performance in the Orange Bowl.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Postby burnnurse1 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:20 am

LSU at Florida this weekend and it oughta be a battle. We're playing a slumping gator team but hopefully we can pull it out. Wanting to be undefeated going into matchup up with #2 Bama.

Postby schlupis » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:59 pm

OHhunter thanks I hope the badgers come into that game a little pissed and take it out on Penn St. I know there defense should be out to prove somthing after letting you guys march down the field that last drive for a td Im still fired up...

Return to General Discussions