Gettin' Real Close

fasteddie

Gettin' Real Close

Postby fasteddie » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Not many more hours until we can be in the woods . Saturday morning is getting real close ! [:)]...[:)]...[:)]

JOEL

RE: Gettin' Real Close

Postby JOEL » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

when that deer ran across the path and stopped broadside to look at me my bow arm came up out of reflex[:D]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 am

I can hardly wait ...been busting fanny getting ready ....I have many chores done and many more to do in next few days but getting there ....so sore from yesterday that I was up half the night popping pain killers just to sleep a little inbetween.....garden is put to bed ...goat barn is clean and hayed up the hay garage Ike blew away is at least back together ...but hay that was in it is...half moldy and now a replacement for the  shooting back drop...no waste I suppose but now we need to finish repairs and get new hay....thank god it's on hold in the guys barn...today is iron and repair is Mr B.s work clothes then cooking some stick in oven meals for him ...while the fog and rain keeps me in...so best get to it aaaarrrrggg [&o][;)]

Squirrelhawker

Postby Squirrelhawker » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 am

yeah, I'm really lookin forwards to it. Since evening sit seem to work better for me in October, We may chase some squirrels in the morning and go climb a tree sat pm.

NYarcher

Postby NYarcher » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 am

I'm itchin so bad to be in my stand with my bow on my lap that im driving my fiance nuts with deer vids. cant get enough! lol lots of deer as well as several bachelor groups hangin out by my serial-killer tree! Is it saturday yet!
Venison - the other red meat

Return to New York