huntingpa

Tim50

RE: huntingpa

Postby Tim50 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

Typical good old boy network! A rubber stamp for the PGC & the BOC. No use for the site....if you are not a PGC apoligist you will get ripped....

danesdad

Re: huntingpa

Postby danesdad » Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 pm

All that said, ot's a pretty good site.
Last edited by danesdad on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

Oletrapper

Postby Oletrapper » Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 am

Been trying to get on huntingpa.com for a week now. Keeps saying, Access Forbidden. Anyone else having a problem? Been a member for 2 years now. Thanks, OT
Life Member: NRA,UTK,FTA,LKS,NWF
Annual Sponsor: QU,DU,NWTF

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Sometimes it goes down for a time.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

wildadrenaline

Postby wildadrenaline » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 am

Join the best forum in Pennsylvania, http://www.wildadrenaline.com, if you are looking for a Pennsylvania Hunting and Fishing specific forum that has informative and active members. I've tried to join Huntingpa.com and it gave me the same response and I couldn't get in.

mhouck06

Postby mhouck06 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

wildadrenaline wrote:Join the best forum in Pennsylvania, http://www.wildadrenaline.com, if you are looking for a Pennsylvania Hunting and Fishing specific forum that has informative and active members. I've tried to join Huntingpa.com and it gave me the same response and I couldn't get in.

Thank you for your 7th add for your own website Mr. Paronish.

xmatax

Postby xmatax » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am

I agree...annoying to see people promote their own "business" sites. SPAM!!! Wish this thread would be closed and deleted. If people want to go register for this site they will find it on their own. Quit using these forums for your own advertisements. DDH should charge them a "finder's fee" for every person from here that signs up.

wildadrenaline

Postby wildadrenaline » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Just thought since everyone was up in arms about a Pennsylvania Forum I'd offer them an alternative. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :?

xmatax

Postby xmatax » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:49 pm

wildadrenaline wrote:Just thought since everyone was up in arms about a Pennsylvania Forum I'd offer them an alternative. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :?

I guess I was a bit quick to post the last post and I apologize so I want to clarify what I meant by it...

I don't really think it's bad to offer sites, etc that pertain to what this forum is about (deer hunting) so long as it refrains from actually advertising the merchandise, etc. deer30 does a great job of linking to his site now and then for pictures and journal like information without promoting anything other than another area where he keeps his information. I am actually a member over on your forums too and the website is AWESOME! Whomever created your logo and website did a very good job with it. I guess it really is a fine line between links promoting informational sites pertaining to hunting and discussions with information similar to this one and promoting someones business, merchandise, etc.

Again, I apologize for lashing out, it really wasn't meant to be directed at you and the post was a little too quick in response without really crafting what I meant to say vs. how it actually came out.

croz2173

Postby croz2173 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 am

I know I get a lot more responses on huntingpa than I do here, and quickly.

PreviousNext

Return to Pennsylvania