I am thinking about taking off tomorrow but wind has me scared. here are conditions
Wind 10-20 with front coming through tomorrow afternoon. i am in west tn and we are just a couple of weeks from rut. i noticed a ton of new scrapes in my food plot sunday. Should wind be a factor or do i need to just hunt. I have always hated to hunt in wind
If the wind is going to prevent you focusing all your attention on deer hunting then I'd wait and take off when the conditions are more suited for you. If you go out in the wind, which you hate, more than likely you'll have a negative outlook, making it hard to stay in the stand and even harder to sit still.
If it was me and I could get the day off, I'd be out there especially with the front moving in. The deer are going be there and a 10 - 20 mph hour wind isn't going to keep them from moving. If the winds are get very severe look for thickets or feeding areas that are somewhat protected from the wind.