Sounds like it was fresh roadkill at least

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

Sounds like it was fresh roadkill at least

Postby Sailfish » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 am

Only in KY I suppose :-P

video:
http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx? ... 3779897001

Story
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/341388 ... g-roadkill

Williamsburg, KY (WATE/CNN) - This story may be tough for some to stomach. A Chinese food restaurant in Kentucky is accused of serving up roadkill.

One customer says she even saw employees bring a dead deer into the restaurant.

Regulars at Red Flower Chinese Restaurant say it's a non-menu item that's tough to digest.

"I was just like, oh God. You know. I was like, I couldn't believe it. I just could not," said customer Jack Hardigree.

The Whitley County Health Department shut the restaurant down after the owner admitted to bringing in roadkill, a deer found dead on the highway.

"Apparently they were going to feed it to customers, they had it all cut up and they were dissecting it," said Sheriff Colan Harrell.

Customer Katie Hopkins says she was the one who called authorities after watching the animal being wheeled in during lunch last week.

"There was this tail, a big, white, fuzzy, tail. A leg was sticking out of the garbage can. They had a box on top of it. They were wheeling it in there, like really quick, like trying to hurry. One of the other employees was mopping up blood that was dripping out of the garbage and on to the floor," she said.

While the restaurant is closed, WATE-TV did see some people behind the restaurant's locked doors. They chose not to respond to knocks at the door.

Customers say they don't know if they'll be back to the restaurant in the future.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Woods Walker

Re: Sounds like it was fresh roadkill at least

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 pm

OOOPS! I thought this thread was about Obama from last weeks debate! ;)

Di you hear about the new Chinese Cookbook that came out? It's titled '101 WAYS TO WOK YOUR DOG"........[rimshot]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Dishonest, but not lethally so..... ;) Besides, it's better than the crushed duck.... ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

jackpeterson

Postby jackpeterson » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Woods Walker wrote:OOOPS! I thought this thread was about Obama from last weeks debate! ;)

Di you hear about the new Chinese Cookbook that came out? It's titled '101 WAYS TO WOK YOUR DOG"........[rimshot]

No i did hear about Chinese cookbook.. please you tell me about new Chinese cookbook

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm

jackpeterson, Welcome to the forum. You have caught my interest, because you really seem to have nothing to say, but you feel a need to drop links on each post. I could be mistaken, so please forgive me if I am, but I believe you are spamming the site for the Google hits on those links Or could you show us a need for market research on our hunting site? If you have something to sell us, you will need to see Big Ben first. He can be reached here:E-mail me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Off Topic