Picture in Signature

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Bowriter

Re: Picture in Signature

Postby Bowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 pm

I think I may have figured it out. Can't be resized right on the edit page for the picture? If not this way more complicated for me thanit is worth. I am totally computer illiterate event hough I have been using one for 20-years. Let me mess with a while and see what happens.

Bowriter

Postby Bowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Don't have a clue. It says my profile has been updated but the peekture don wann shows op. I try somting elz.

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Correct. Prepare your avatar pic before hand. 90X90 and no more than 6k file size.
Or post the pic you want and I will crop and prep it for you. But you must post it to your profile page. I can't do that for you. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Bowriter

Postby Bowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I picked the picture I want form my puiter. The at the bottom of thepage, I resized to .90X.90. I then cliked submit and it says I was successfull. But whey is my peekture? Maybe I start drinking again.

Bowriter

Postby Bowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Seer, the problem is, I can't resize it on my computer...or at least I don't know how. Therefore, as I understand it, I can't prepaer it before hand. The resizing I was doing was on the edit avatar page. But the picture never showed up anywhere. It has been almost three years since I had a drink. That could be the problem. One of the kids will be over here one day, I'll get them to do it. Don't worry about it. I have get next week's column done. I know how to do that.

:roll:

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 pm

If you post it here, I will prep it for you. As far as I know, it can not be done on the edit avatar page.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Bowriter

Postby Bowriter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Nah, don't worry about it. But thanks a ton for the effort.

Previous

Return to General Discussions