Successful MD Opener

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
DEER30

Successful MD Opener

Postby DEER30 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

Hey yall,
Just thought I would share with you that the 2012 season has opened with incredible success! My buddies and I wrapped up our MD whitetail season opener and in 10 days we harvested several deer and seen almost 200 deer including 12 differenet bucks! No exaggeration. I messed up and missed a huge 8 point but had an incredible encounter (no time for range finder).

I did break my own rules about shooting young bucks and harvested a young 4pt. But in almost 20 years of hunting, I have never had a real opportunity to kill a velvet buck with my bow. This was a trophy that I wished for and so could not pass it up. picture on our facebook page at
www.facebook.com/pages/DEER30outdoors/444141552277480

It looks to be the start to a great season! I hope you guys and gals are having the same good luck and would love to hear your stories. Drop us a line on FB.

sowei

Re: Successful MD Opener

Postby sowei » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

Thanks for your contribution!!!

ArkansasJoseph

Re: Successful MD Opener

Postby ArkansasJoseph » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Awesome, I'm envious!!

-Arkansas Joseph

sowei

Cheap Louis Vuitton Sunglasses,Wholesale Gucci,Ray Ban,Oakle

Postby sowei » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:21 am

cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci belts
cheap louis vuitton clothing
cheap louis vuitton belts
cheap gucci sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci clothing
Cheap Louis Vuitton Sunglasses,Wholesale Gucci,Ray Ban,Oakley,Coach Sunglasses Sale Online.
Online Shipping 2012 Gucci Sunglasses,Louis Vuitton Sunglasses,Ray Ban Sunglasses By Burberry,Prada,Coach,Armani,Dior,Dolce Gabbana,Fendi,Versace Sunglasses And Chanel Sunglasses Outlet From China.
Cheap Authentic Gucci Shoes,Louis Vuitton Belts Clothing,Prada Shoes Online Shipping.
Designer Leather Shoes,Gucci Outlet,Cheap Shoes,Wholesale Burberry,Coogi,Discount Air Max Shoes,AAA Quality Ed Hardy Clothing,Christian Audigier Clothing Free Shipping Can Save 50% For You.

Return to General Discussions