Foods no-one should eat!!

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
jonny5buck

Foods no-one should eat!!

Postby jonny5buck » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 pm

The worst ideas spring from hunger.....Yesterday i forgot to eat lunch...i visited my brother in law who is battling cancer...he looks a little weak but keeping his spirits up...on the way home i seen a White Castle.... :o ...hadn't had it in at least 3 yrs...what could be the harm?

Lets just say i may have set a record....14 out of a 20 pack got ate...than when i got home 2 Becks beers to wash em down-- :(

Im suprised the city didnt stop by to find the Sewer leak-- :lol: ...ohh man bad idea

A small town ''Biker bar'' about 45 minutes away has ''Pig ball fest'' ...yes you heard it right....and i was razzed to go by some friends who go every yr......lets just say it shouldn't be the only meal you eat that day....i had 5 small plates...ugghhh...never again..some guy was on plate number nine when we left...needless to say he left alone- :D

And my last one...A carpenter i used to work with goes to Indy every yr...he said on the way back they stopped at a place that had ''all you can eat hard boiled eggs '....i actually walked off the job w/him the next day......no-one should be subject - to that aweful stench!!!!

These are few reasons to think it out before your starving looking for food....White castle....pig balls....and 15 hard boiled eggs are not a meal...they are a belly bomb that will have you sleeping on the couch with a can of spray....

Woods Walker

Re: Foods no-one should eat!!

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I've got one.

Many years ago, back when I thought I was 10' tall and bulletproof, I used to once in a while make a "stick to your ribs" (and your cardio-arteries) breakfast that consisted of 1 pound (yes....I said 1 pound) of bacon, 4 eggs, and 4 slices of bread. I'd fry the bacon up and put it aside. Then to not waste all that good bacon grease, I'd fry the bread in the bacon grease, and then bust the eggs over them when started browning up real good. By that time the bread had absorbed all the grease so I'd put the whole mess on a plate along with the bacon and have at it. Just me. It was on those occasions that I'd give the Creator a word of thanks for inventing the pig!

Now granted when I did eat like this it was usually before I went and spend the day duck hunting in sub-freezing weather and I wouldn't eat again until supper time shy a thermos of coffee and a box of Hostess Donuts (which I'd share with my buddy). That was in my pre-angioplasty days, and based on the fact that I'm still among the living I obviously don't eat that anymore!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm

pasta is it for me.

I eat alot of protein, and if on any night I eat a couple plates of spaghetti and garlic bread...............next day look out folks
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Ramen that comes in a styrofoam cup. Overdose of sodium and almost more than half of calories a human should consume in a day. I worry about how some of co- workers diet. Especially in the early morning at the start of work. I see alot of monster energy drinks, mountain dew, and donuts for breakfast. Not for me though.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

jonny5buck

Postby jonny5buck » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Woods Walker wrote:I've got one.

Many years ago, back when I thought I was 10' tall and bulletproof, I used to once in a while make a "stick to your ribs" (and your cardio-arteries) breakfast that consisted of 1 pound (yes....I said 1 pound) of bacon, 4 eggs, and 4 slices of bread. I'd fry the bacon up and put it aside. Then to not waste all that good bacon grease, I'd fry the bread in the bacon grease, and then bust the eggs over them when started browning up real good. By that time the bread had absorbed all the grease so I'd put the whole mess on a plate along with the bacon and have at it. Just me. It was on those occasions that I'd give the Creator a word of thanks for inventing the pig!

Now granted when I did eat like this it was usually before I went and spend the day duck hunting in sub-freezing weather and I wouldn't eat again until supper time shy a thermos of coffee and a box of Hostess Donuts (which I'd share with my buddy). That was in my pre-angioplasty days, and based on the fact that I'm still among the living I obviously don't eat that anymore!!!

WW That is one of the craziest meals i have ever heard of !!! ever! :shock:

The only thing more insane than that is what ''fridge'' [ol Chicago bears ] used to eat...or some of the Norwegian / powerlifters eat !!
They might eat 5 or 6 meals like that bacon heart attack sandwich- :) .....I made the change along with you many moons ago with my diet..when i found that i looked healthy as can be ....but my cholesterol was in the crappy range...now i eat oatmeal every single day to keep those arteries flowing. Jslot- i watch the ''Mountain dew crew '' at my work also...caffeine and nicotine for those dedicated few- :lol:
@ Sailfish -ditto that on the pasta it would be embarassing if it didnt sound so cool... :lol:

Sheridan5

Postby Sheridan5 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:46 am

You should eat all kinds of food- vegetables, fruit, various meats, seafood, breads, milk, etc. Don't go for the high fat meals. They may help improve your weight but are very harmful and will block your bloodstream over time.So please care about these !!thanks!!

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Rochester NY has the garbage plate Nick Tahous.....never had one but from what I hear it would give WW breakfast a run for his money....

[url]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Tahou_Hots[/url]
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Return to Off Topic